The breast cancer pipeline is the largest in the pharmaceutical industry, with 1,050 products in active development across all stages. The range of mechanisms of action employed by these compounds is also highly diverse, especially in comparison to the existing market landscape. The degree and proportion of breakthrough innovations in this pipeline is exceptional & GBI Research analysis identified 333 first-in-class programs in the breast cancer pipeline, acting on 251 first-in-class molecular targets. This accounts for some 39% of all products with a disclosed molecular target, and is reflective of the high degree of innovation in this indication. This has far-reaching strategic implications for all market participants, as despite the high attrition rate in breast cancer, it is highly likely many of the first-in-class products will reach the market over the coming decade and, will have the opportunity to transform the clinical and commercial landscape.
Potential driving factors behind this market include a very large and growing patient pool, a well-established disease market with a number of strong unmet needs, and the strong understanding of the disease pathophysiology that has developed over the last decade, facilitating the development of novel compounds that may fill the unmet needs.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=668359
Some 289 first-in-class products that are currently in development have not yet been involved in licensing or co-development deals, meaning there are numerous opportunities for in-licensing or co-development in this indication, which already has a strong track record of breakthrough innovation yielding highly commercially and clinically successful therapies.
– The report analyzes innovation in breast cancer, in the context of the overall pipeline and current market landscape. In addition, it analyzes the deals landscape surrounding first-in-class products in breast cancer, and pinpoints opportunities for in-licensing.
– A brief introduction to breast cancer, including symptoms, pathophysiology, and an overview of pharmacotherapy and treatment algorithms.
– The changing molecular target landscape between the market and the pipeline, and particular focal points of innovation in the pipeline.
– Comprehensive review of the pipeline for first-in-class therapies, analyzed on the basis of stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Identification and assessment of first-in-class molecular targets, with a particular focus on early-stage programs for which clinical utility has yet to be evaluated, as well as literature reviews on novel molecular targets.
– Assessment of the licensing and co-development deal landscape for breast cancer therapies, and benchmarking of deals involving first-in-class versus non-first-in-class-products.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape, including a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the available treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
– Visualize the composition of the breast cancer market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of the gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the breast cancer pipeline, stratified by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the breast cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and producing a list of breast cancer therapies that are not yet involved in deals and may be potential investment opportunities.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=668359
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG