With growing R&D investments in the field of life sciences, the demand for mycoplasma testing products are anticipated to rise in the near future. Huge opportunities in the life sciences segment are spurring the market growth. Hence, a large amount of investment is being made in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries with rising level of healthcare spending across the globe. This is expected to trigger high growth of Mycoplasma testing market.
The report “Mycoplasma Testing Market Analysis By Product, By Technology (PCR, ELISA, Direct Assay, Microbial Culture Techniques), By Application (Cell Line, Virus, & End of Production Cells Testing), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/mycoplasma-testing-market
Investment in R&D activities by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies is increasingly being supported by the government. Researches involving drug discovery and development, receive funding from the governmental bodies to a great extent. Moreover, governmental initiatives in the form of awareness campaigns for chronic diseases such as cancer are also encouraging research-based activities. Thus, the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the market growth.
Mycoplasma contamination of cell culture is a growing concern for most of the research scientists for decades. Mycoplasma infection arises majorly from laboratory workers as human mycoplasma contamination occurs at a faster rate. In order to combat further contamination, mycoplasma tests are being conducted, which is expected to increase the demand of the related products.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/mycoplasma-testing-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- In 2016, kits & reagents dominated the market and is also expected to show highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to its wider application in mycoplasma tests
- Amongst the technology segment, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) held the largest share in 2016 owing to the delivery of fast & accurate results associated with this technology
- Cell line testing is anticipated to exhibit highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing risk of cell line contamination
- In 2016, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies accounted for the largest market share due to rising number of research activities in drug discovery and development
- North America dominated the market in 2016 owing to rising healthcare spending levels and government funding for life science-related research
- Some of the key players are Merck KGaA; Sigma-Aldrich Co.; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Lonza Group Ltd.; Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.; PromoCell GmbH; and Bionique Testing Laboratories, Inc.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Cell Culture Protein Surface Coating Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cell-culture-protein-surface-coating-market
Increasing focus on stem cell research and development is the most substantial factor that drives the market growth during the forecast period. Stem cell therapy is the most promising method to treat severe medical conditions such as cardiovascular disease, brain disease, cell deficiency therapy, and blood disease. Thus, the biotechnology companies and research laboratories are adopting innovative protein surface coating products for the development of stem cells.
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/immunohistochemistry-ihc-market
The rising prevalence of cancer and increasing healthcare expenses driven by expanding aging population base are recognized to be the most influential factors driving the growth of the immunohistochemistry market. Furthermore, the rapid growth of biotech industry highlighted by increase in growth and revenue coupled with increase in stock market capitalization will nurture the growth.
Cancer has high morbidity and mortality risk associated with them. The diagnosis of the disease is majorly dependent on the stage of the disease at admission. This has led to the high demand of immunohistochemistry products. IHC staining process is performed on cancer tissues to reveal the presence of HER2 receptors and/or hormone receptors on their surface. This information plays a vital role in planning the treatment for the disease, creating a demand for immunohistochemistry products. In addition, the rising popularity of targeted immunotherapy and biologic therapy for anticancer drug development and the increasing approvals of the same by the FDA to treat specific types of cancer are expected to benefit the growth in the long run.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com