Increasing investment in R&D by companies including biotechnology and biologics is the major factor that drives the growth during the forecast period. These markers are used by researchers and companies for various applications such as polymerase chain reaction (PCR), northern blotting, southern blotting, and molecular cloning. Thus, the increasing application of these products in R&D is expected to boost growth.
The report “Molecular Weight Marker Market Analysis By Product (DNA, Protein, RNA Markers), By Application (PCR, Sequencing, Northern Blotting, Southern Blotting, Molecular Cloning, Western Blotting, Gel Extraction), By Type, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/molecular-weight-marker-market
Increasing focus on molecular biology research is another major factor supporting the growth of the molecular weight marker market. Molecular biology research is important to understand interactions between the different systems of a cell, including DNA, RNA, and protein biosynthesis & regulation. Thus, these research activities are very high in developed countries and are growing at a high pace in developing countries including China and India. Hence, there is a growing demand for molecular weight marker for research activities, which is expected to fuel the growth.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/molecular-weight-marker-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- DNA markers was the largest revenue-generating segment of the molecular weight marker market in 2016 and is also expected to showcase the fastest growth during forecast period
- In the application segment, nucleic acid accounted for the largest share in 2016, owing to the large application of DNA markers in PCR, sequencing, northern blotting, southern blotting, and molecular cloning
- The academic and research institutes dominated the molecular weight marker market in terms of revenue in 2016, due to the large focus on molecular biology and other related research activities
- The North America molecular weight market is the leading regional sector and accounted for the largest revenue share in 2016, mainly due to the existence of large number of research laboratories and biotechnology companies in this region
- The Asia Pacific market is projected to grow at a highest growth rate during the forecast period. The developing healthcare infrastructure and escalating interest on molecular research in the Asian countries such as India and China is a major factor contributing to the growth in this region
- Some of the major players include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Merck KGaA; Agilent Technologies; QIAGEN; TAKARA BIO, INC.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Promega Corporation; and New England Biolabs
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Kidney Function Tests Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/kidney-function-tests-market
The growing prevalence of Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD) and renal failure is presumed to be responsible for the high urgency to use kidney function tests, which is anticipated tobroaden the scope for growth throughout the forecast period. In addition, expanding base of diabetic population, which is highly susceptible to the aforementioned diseases, is predicted to impel the demand further over the coming years. Consequently, resultant high sample volume will require high capability kidney function testing devices, which is believed to present the market with significant growth potential opportunities.
- Cancer Diagnostics Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/cancer-diagnostics-market
Continual introduction of innovative products coupled with increasing need for early diagnosis of the disease is the prime factor driving the market growth. In addition, rapid growth of the sector is attributed to the penetration of technologically advanced laboratory systems that have improved oncological screening in yielding accurate outcomes. Rising incidence of cancer is triggering the demand for these screening tests and imaging modalities that are used for monitoring disease progression. Collaborative and independent initiatives led by governments and companies are striving to raise cognizance about the benefits of early diagnosis of the disease. In addition, cancer research organizations along with public and private entities are investing heavily on research projects to launch advanced diagnostic tools in the market, which are capable of diagnosing the disease way before the symptoms appear.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com