Traditionally treated with an open surgical approach to stabilize vertebral bones and joints, spinal fusion is one of a number of surgical procedures that has begun the shift towards less invasive surgical techniques. With the advent of advanced imaging technologies, minimally invasive techniques have emerged as a solution to many of the disadvantages of traditional spinal fusion. Shorter operation time, less trauma to the patient’s anatomy, and faster return to motion are benefits of minimally invasive spine (MIS) surgery that, coupled with the global aging population and continued advancements in navigational technology, will propel its adoption. However, the growth of motion preserving solutions, cost-containment pressures in European healthcare systems, and low physician and patient awareness in emerging markets threaten the widespread adoption of this approach.
This report focuses on the market outlook for trauma fixation devices in Europe (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and UK). The analysis identifies the key unmet needs in the MIS market, discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption, and provides an in-depth understanding of physicians’ perceptions and the future outlook for this market by segment and geography.
This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Access Full Report With TOC : http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/minimally-invasive-spine-europe-analysis-and-market-forecasts .
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future MIS market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the European market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that MIS manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of MIS devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for MIS?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the MIS market?
– Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
– Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
– Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the European MIS market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
– “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading orthopedic surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
DePuy Synthes (JNJ)
Purchase Full Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/267073.
Some Points From TOC:
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships in Minimally Invasive Spine Market 21
Table 2: DePuy Synthes – SWOT Analysis 33
Table 3: DePuy Synthes – Key Marketed Products Assessment 33
Table 4: Globus Medical – SWOT Analysis 34
Table 5: Globus Medical – Key Marketed Products Assessment 34
Table 6: Medtronic – SWOT Analysis 36
Table 7: Medtronic – Key Marketed Products Assessment 36
Table 8: NuVasive – SWOT Analysis 37
Table 9: NuVasive – Key Marketed Products Assessment 37
Table 10: Stryker – SWOT Analysis 38
Table 11: Stryker – Key Marketed Products Assessment 39
Table 12: Zimmer Biomet – SWOT Analysis 40
Table 13: Zimmer Biomet – Key Marketed Products Assessment 40
Table 14: Other Players Assessment 41
Table 15: Clinical Trials to Watch 44
Table 16: Pipeline Products Assessment 46
Table 17: Europe Minimally Invasive Spine Market Forecast ($M), by Country, 2014-2023 66
Table 18: Europe Minimally Invasive Spine Market Forecast ($M), by Segment, 2014-2023 67
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe Company Market Shares for Minimally Invasive Spine, 2016 29
Figure 2: Europe Minimally Invasive Spine Market Forecast ($M), by Segment, 2014-2023 67
Figure 3: Europe Minimally Invasive Spine Market Comparison, 2016 and 2023 69
Figure 4: Minimally Invasive Spine Primary Research Participants, by Region 89
Ask For Sample report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/267073 .