HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 132 pages on title ‘MediPoint: Sports Medicine – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
MediPoint: Sports Medicine – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Arthroscopy is the procedure of choice for diagnosing and treating sports injuries in the joints, muscles and other skeletal structures.
The global sports medicine market will be strongly driven by the growing aging population, rise in obesity as well as the increased participation in exercise and other physical activities.
Implants are the largest market segment in arthroscopy and most procedures occur in the knee joints.
Key emerging technologies include bio-absorbable implants and anatomically contoured instruments for hip arthroscopy.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future sports medicine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that device manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices ? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What clinical factors influence physician product use? What is the physician’s perception of sports medicine?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global sports medicine market?
– Growth in the trauma fixation market will be primarily driven by the growing global aging population, increasing urbanization in emerging markets, growing usage of anatomically contoured and locking plate systems, and augmented attention on the extremity fixation market.
– Reimbursement and regulatory limitations, as well as the preference for locally manufactured implants in emerging markets, are demanding obstacles to be overcome.
– The global trauma fixation market is fairly consolidated, with four major players emerging as market leaders: DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson), Stryker, Smith & Nephew, and Zimmer Biomet.
– Technological developments such as anatomically contoured plate systems have the potential to improve fracture fixation treatment by lessening fracture treatment variation and reducing operating time.
– Overview of the sports medicine market, including reimbursement trends and competitive analysis.
– Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by region through 2023.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global sports medicine market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global sports medicine market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global sports medicine market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global, regional, and country-specific sports medicine market from 2015-2023
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/382536-medipoint-sports-medicine-global-analysis-and-market
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 7
1.1 List of Tables 11
1.2 List of Figures 13
2 Introduction 15
2.1 Catalyst 15
2.2 Related Reports 16
3 Market Access 17
3.1 Reimbursement Trends 17
3.1.1 North America 17
3.1.2 Europe 18
3.1.3 Asia-Pacific Region 20
3.1.4 South America 21
3.1.5 Middle East and Africa 22
4 Unmet Needs and Market Opportunitiy Analysis 23
4.1 Enterprise Solutions 23
4.2 Long-Term Clinical Data 24
4.2.1 Hip Arthroscopic Implants Clinical Data 25
4.2.2 Rotator Cuff Injury Clinical Data 25
4.3 Cartilage and Meniscal Repair Product Development 26
4.3.1 Knee Meniscus Treatment 26
4.3.2 Hip Cartilage Product Development 27
4.4 Standardization and Improvement of Instruments 27
4.4.1 Hip and Shoulder Instrumentation 27
4.4.2 Screwdriver Standardization 28
4.4.3 Suture Anchor Product Development 28
4.5 Fellowship Training Programs 29
4.6 Advanced Materials Research 30
4.6.1 Bioabsorbable Technology Development 31
4.7 Need for Cost-Containment 32
4.8 Market Drivers, Barriers and Substitutes 34
4.8.1 Driver: Simulation-based Training 34
4.8.2 Driver: Rising Prevalence 34
4.8.3 Driver: Hip Arthroscopy 36
4.8.4 Driver: Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy 38
4.8.5 Driver: Revision Surgery 38
4.8.6 Driver: Patient Demand and Awareness 39
4.8.7 Driver: Orthobiologics Development 39
4.8.8 Driver: Rising Competition and Innovation Through Small Players 41
4.8.9 Driver: Materials Development 41
4.8.10 Barrier: Value-based Care 43
4.8.11 Barrier: Arthroscopy’s Questionable Outcomes 44
4.8.12 Barrier: Steep Learning Curve 46
4.8.13 Barrier: Reimbursement 46
4.8.14 Barrier: Burden of Rising Regulation 48
4.8.15 Barrier: Proving Efficacy 49
4.8.16 Barrier: Medical Device Excise Tax 49
4.8.17 Substitute: Open Surgery Versus Minimally-Invasive Arthroscopy 50
4.8.18 Substitute: Conservative Treatment Options 51
5 Competitive Assessment 52
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/382536-medipoint-sports-medicine-global-analysis-and-market
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=382536
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218