The European Spine Surgery Devices Market is expected to reach $2,993.6 million by 2019, at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2014 to 2019. This is mainly due to the increasing incidences of spinal deformities such as disc compression amongst the aging population in the European region, and the popularity of non-fusion devices such as artificial spinal disc and nucleus. The increasing demand from the aging population, along with the advancement in medical technology (minimally invasive techniques and biologics) is driving the demand for the spine surgery devices market.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in spine surgery devices market research report at- http://www.absolutereports.com/10154852
In this report, the spine surgery devices market is broadly segmented into four classes such as fusion, non-fusion, spinal decompression and spine biologics. Fusion category can be divided into spine fusion and fixation and spinal bone stimulators. Non-fusion segment consists of motion preservation technologies such as dynamic stabilization, artificial discs, annual repair and nucleus replacement. Vertebral compression factures treatment category includes market for vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty kits. Spinal decompression segment consists of niche markets such as corpectomy, disectomy, foraminotomy / forminectomy and laminotomy / laminectomy. Allogarfts, bone morphonenetic proteins, demineralised bone matrix, bone substitutes and machined bones, together contribute to overall category of spine biologics.
The Europe Spine Surgery Devices market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2014, the Europe Spine Surgery Devices market is estimated to be dominated by Stryker Corporation (U.S.), DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Smith & Nephew Plc (U.K.), Tornier, Inc. (France) and Biomet, Inc. (U.S.). New product launches, mergers & acquisition, agreements, approvals are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the Europe spine surgery devices market.
Request for sample PDF of spine surgery devices market research report at- http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10154852
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on fusion, non-fusion, spinal decompression and spine biologics offered by the top players in the Europe spine surgery devices market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the spine surgery devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various fusion implants, non-fusion implants, spinal decompression implants and spine biologics across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped Countries, recent developments, and investments in the Europe spine surgery devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in European spine surgery devices market
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org