HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 173 pages on title ‘Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
H5N1 is a type of influenza virus that causes a highly infectious, severe respiratory disease in birds called avian influenza. This virus can spread to humans. Symptoms include fever and cough, acute respiratory distress, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Predisposing factors include work with poultry, touch an infected bird and eating raw or undercooked poultry meat. Treatment includes antiviral medications.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 5, 14, 1, 30 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 5 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease)
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections – Overview 8
Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections – Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 14
Products under Development by Companies 15
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 19
Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections – Therapeutics Assessment 20
Assessment by Target 20
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 22
Assessment by Route of Administration 24
Assessment by Molecule Type 26
Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 28
Akshaya Bio Inc 28
Altimmune Inc 28
Antigen Express Inc 29
Aphios Corp 29
BioDiem Ltd 30
BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd 30
CEL-SCI Corp 31
Cocrystal Pharma Inc 31
Curevac AG 32
Fab’entech SA 32
Gemmus Pharma Inc 33
GlaxoSmithKline Plc 33
Hemispherx Biopharma Inc 34
iBio Inc 34
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc 35
Johnson & Johnson 35
Kineta Inc 36
Lakewood-Amedex Inc 36
Medicago Inc 37
Medigen Vaccine Biologics Corp 37
Microbiotix Inc 38
NanoBio Corp 38
Nanotherapeutics Inc 39
NanoViricides Inc 39
NewLink Genetics Corp 40
OPKO Health Inc 40
PaxVax Inc 41
PeptiDream Inc 41
Shionogi & Co Ltd 42
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd 43
TechnoVax Inc 43
TGV-Inhalonix Inc 44
Vaxart Inc 44
Vaxine Pty Ltd 45
VaxInnate Corp 45
Visterra Inc 46……View complete table of contents @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/321996-influenza-a-virus-h5n1-subtype-infections-pipeline-review
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Akshaya Bio Inc
Antigen Express Inc
BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Cocrystal Pharma Inc
Gemmus Pharma Inc
Hemispherx Biopharma Inc
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc
Johnson & Johnson
Medigen Vaccine Biologics Corp
NewLink Genetics Corp
OPKO Health Inc
Shionogi & Co Ltd
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd
Vaxine Pty Ltd
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=321996
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/321996-influenza-a-virus-h5n1-subtype-infections-pipeline-review
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218