The “Top 600 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide” Market report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Top 600 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies. The Top 600 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies report enlists several important factors, starting from the basics to advanced market intelligence which play a crucial part in strategizing.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000’s of facts to be found in ‘The Top 600 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
2) IVD Suppliers
3) IVD Distributors
- IVD Industry Associations
Browse this unique and comprehensive “Top 600 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide” report which includes (1,051 pages) identifies and profiles the leading 600 manufacturers and distributors of core laboratory, point-of-care and molecular diagnostics at https://www.marketreportsworld.com/top-600-in-vitro-diagnostics-companies-10302609
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the Major IVD Companies such as
- Abacus ALS,
- Axon Lab,
- EKF Diagnostics,
- Nova Biomedical,
- Onkogen Diagnostik and
Get PDF Sample report of “” @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10302609
But this major new report looks at all 600 of the top IVD companies worldwide companies like:
– Sekisui Diagnostics – Sekisui Diagnostics is a diverse company with broad product lines, a global sales and distribution network, extensive product development capabilities, state of the art manufacturing facilities and deep diagnostics expertise.
– Inter Medico – Founded in 1979 by Dan Lichtman, President, Inter Medico is the largest Canadian-owned distributor of in-vitro diagnostics.
– Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. – Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases.
– Triolab AS – Founded in 1991, Danish company Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology,
– Biocartis Group NV – Headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium, Biocartis Group NV is an innovative commercial stage, molecular diagnostics company providing next generation diagnostic solutions aimed at improving clinical practice for the benefit of patients, clinicians, payers and industry.
– Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. – Founded in 2003, Celtic Molecular Diagnostics (Pty) Ltd. is a young, dynamic company providing high quality, innovative and affordable products to scientists in molecular research and diagnostic laboratories throughout Southern Africa.
Order copy of report @ https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10302609
Important Factors mentioned in this report are:
– Transasia Bio-Medicals is India’s largest in-vitro diagnostics company.
– Diachel SA is the leading independent in-vitro diagnostics distributor in Greece, offering complete laboratory solutions, from sales to after-sales support and service.
– Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostics distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
– Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
– OraSure Technologies, Inc. has 327 employees.
– Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
– OvaGene is unlike any other molecular diagnostics company; their only focus in on women’s pelvic cancers and related conditions.
– In June, 2016, GenMark achieved the CE Mark for its ePlex sample-to-answer multiplex molecular diagnostics System and ePlex Respiratory Pathogen (RP) Panel.
Profile information for companies in ‘The Top 600 In-Vitro Diagnostics Companies Worldwide’ includes:
– Company Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
– Key Company Decision Makers – From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
– Specialised fields such as Company Description, Products, Manufacturers Represented, Clinical Specialties/Diseases, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees, Revenue ($U.S. million), Parent Company, Location Status, Ownership, Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org