Immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) is an autoimmune syndrome involving the antibody- and cell-mediated destruction of platelets and the suppression of platelet production; this increases an affected individual’s susceptibility to bleeding. More specifically, the destruction and suppression of platelets are due to B cell (and sometimes CD8+ T cell) autoimmune reactions directed against circulating platelets and megakaryocytes. An ITP diagnosis is made when the platelet count is between 100 and 150 x 109/L. About 80% of all ITP cases are considered to be idiopathic, also known as primary ITP. The remaining 20% of ITP cases occur as a component of another clinically evident disorder, such as hepatitis C or systemic lupus erythematosus, or drug exposure; these cases are categorized as secondary ITP.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/166774 .
GlobalData epidemiologists selected nationally representative population-based studies, peer-reviewed journals, and registries (for example: GPRD, JIDIC) that used Read codes which are cross-referenced with ICD-9 and ICD-10 (D69.3) codes to diagnose ITP. ITP was defined as having platelet levels between 100-150 x 109/L.
In the 7MM, the diagnosed prevalent cases of primary and secondary ITP will increase from 359,208 cases in 2015 to 384,780 cases in 2025 at an annual growth rate (AGR) of 0.71%. The 5EU will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases throughout the forecast period with 179,350 cases in 2015 and 191,229 cases in 2025, while Japan will have the lowest number of diagnosed prevalent cases with 24,468 in 2015 and 24,479 in 2025.
In the 7MM, the diagnosed incident cases of primary and secondary ITP will increase from 33,136 cases in 2015 to 35,364 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 0.67%.
– The Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of NSCLC in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent and diagnosed incident cases of ITP segmented by type (primary and secondary), sex, and age.
– The ITP epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/166774 .
Reasons to buy
The ITP EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global ITP market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global ITP market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ email@example.com
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org