The Global Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market is expected to reach USD 227.1 billion by 2025, according to a new study research. The market is driven by increasing demand for digitalization of healthcare. Rising health-related expenditure is the biggest issue many countries are facing nowadays.
Hospitals are struggling to provide quality care and cost-effective services to patients. Moreover, political instability, lack of proactive initiatives, and economic stress are the factors questioning the R&D funding in developing nations.
Despite sufficient funding and insurance programs, there has been a constant increase in health expenditure in the U.S., affecting services offered by providers. To overcome this, healthcare mobility services are the best solutions, which is anticipated to propel the demand for these devices.
Browse Detail Market Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/healthcare-mobility-solutions-market
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Enterprise mobility platforms are anticipated to show upward shift in the forecast period owing to the growing demand from hospitals and other caregivers, to manage and optimize operational efficiency.
- mHealth application segment is expected to exhibit fastest growth rate over the forecast period. This can be attributed toward the growing adoption of mHealth apps by patients and care providers for remotely accessing patient health information.
- Healthcare mobility solutions found wide applications in workforce management, to improve the operational capabilities of the employees and increase productivity.
- Patient care management practices are anticipated to show lucrative CAGR over the forecast period due to rising patient concerns and demand for continuous monitoring.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @
- Patients are anticipated to use the healthcare mobility solutions on a large scale in coming years, owing to rising awareness levels and penetration of mHealth apps.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at an exponential CAGR as a consequence of high unmet needs and rapidly evolving pharma industry along with the growing awareness levels.
- The key participants are involved in rigorous strategic activities, such as collaborative agreements & acquisitions, to gain competitive advantage in the market.
- For instance, In April 2016, McKesson Acquired Biologics, Inc.a North Carolina-based biologics company that offers oncology pharmacy services to patients & providers and solutions to manufacturers & players.
Explore More Healthcare Related Reports :
- Digital Therapeutics Market-
- Next Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market-
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/