Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
H5N1 is a type of influenza virus that causes a highly infectious, severe respiratory disease in birds called avian influenza. This virus can spread to humans. Symptoms include fever and cough, acute respiratory distress, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, abdominal pain and diarrhea. Predisposing factors include work with poultry, touch an infected bird and eating raw or undercooked poultry meat. Treatment includes antiviral medications.
Key Companies listed in the report are Akshaya Bio Inc, Altimmune Inc, Antigen Express Inc, Aphios Corp, BioDiem Ltd, BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd, CEL-SCI Corp, Cocrystal Pharma Inc, Curevac AG, Fab’entech SA, Gemmus Pharma Inc, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Hemispherx Biopharma Inc, iBio Inc, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Kineta Inc, Lakewood-Amedex Inc, Medicago Inc, Medigen Vaccine Biologics Corp, Microbiotix Inc, NanoBio Corp, Nanotherapeutics Inc, NanoViricides Inc, NewLink Genetics Corp, OPKO Health Inc, PaxVax Inc, PeptiDream Inc, Shionogi & Co Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, TechnoVax Inc, TGV-Inhalonix Inc, Vaxart Inc, Vaxine Pty Ltd, VaxInnate Corp, and Visterra Inc .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 5, 14, 1, 30 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 5 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/247018 .
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease)
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/247018 .
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Influenza A Virus, H5N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.