The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
H1N1 Infection also called as swine flu is a new kind of flu in humans. It’s caused by a contagious virus. H1N1 flu infects the breathing tubes in nose, throat, and lungs. The disease is contagious. When people who have it cough or sneeze, they spray tiny drops of the virus into the air. Signs and symptoms include cough, fever, sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, body aches, headache and fatigue. Treatment includes medication (antiviral drugs).
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 6, 8, 7, 1, 41 and 6 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 1, 11 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/247022
Key players covered in the report are AbbVie Inc, Akshaya Bio Inc, Altimmune Inc, Antigen Express Inc, Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co Ltd, CEL-SCI Corp, Cilian AG, Cocrystal Pharma Inc, ContraFect Corp, Curevac AG, EpiVax Inc, Etubics Corp, Gemmus Pharma Inc, Genentech Inc, iBio Inc, ILiAD Biotechnologies LLC, Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Kineta Inc, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd, Lakewood-Amedex Inc, Medicago Inc, MedImmune LLC, Microbiotix Inc, Mucosis BV, NanoViricides Inc, NewLink Genetics Corp, Novavax Inc, OPKO Health Inc, PeptiDream Inc, Prommune Inc, Protein Sciences Corp, Recce Ltd, Sanofi Pasteur SA, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc, SK Chemicals Co Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, TechnoVax Inc, Touchlight Genetics Ltd, Vaccibody AS, Vaxart Inc, Vironova AB, Visterra Inc, and Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease)
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/247022 .
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.