Market Synopsis of Styrenic Polymers Market
Styrenic polymers are produced through the polymerization of styrene monomers and other chemical compounds such as acrylonitrile, butadiene, etc. Production of styrene-based derivatives is the growing trend in the market due to increasing applications in building and construction, packaging, appliances, and automotive industry. The global styrenic polymer market has been driven by factors such as growth in end-use industries, High growth in wind energy applications of UPR, Asia-Pacific to drive styrenic polymers demand, Increased SBR demand due to tire labeling regulations and few others. On the other hand, Increasing environmental and health concerns due to usage of styrene and Acceptance of other resins as substitute to UPR are hindering the global growth of Styrenic polymers market.
Global styrenic polymers market is segmented into polymer types which include Polystyrene, Expanded Polystyrene, Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber and Unsaturated polyester resin.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1021
Study Objectives of Styrenic Polymers Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Styrenic Polymers Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyse the global styrenic polymers market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/styrenic-polymers-market
The leading market players in the global Styrenic Polymers market mainly include:
- Alpek Sab De Cv,
- Asahi Kasei Corporation,
- Bayer Material Science,
- CCP Composites,
- ENI S.P.A,
- Ineos Group Ag,
- Lanxess Ag,
- Nova Chemicals Corporation and others.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/request-toc/1021
- The global styrenic polymers consumption is estimated to grow at a CAGR over 4.8% during 2016 to 2021
- In 2012, global styrenic polymers market was dominated by Asia-Pacific, with a share of 53.2% of the global consumption
- Europe accounted for 21.1% of the total styrenic polymers consumption in 2012 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR over 2.5% during 2016 to 2021.
- North America styrenic polymer market is expected to have an above average growth rate
Regional Analysis of Styrenic Polymers Market
Asia-Pacific is the largest market due to the rapid development of infrastructure and also due to the presence of fastest growing economies such as China and India. Europe has considerable regulations which constrict the usage of polymers based on the products’ impact on environment.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
- Australia/New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa