Global Seafood Market Information- By Type (Fish, Roe, Shellfish, Molluscs, Echinoderms, Medusozoa, others), By Processed Type (Dried Seafood, Salted Seafood, Smoked Seafood, Pasteurized Seafood, Frozen Seafood and others), By Application (Table Consumption, Personal care products, Nutraceuticals, Fast Food chains and others), and by Region – Forecast to 2022
The seafood prominently includes fish and shellfish. The market for seafood is growing steadily with increasing in demand for protein rich food. Moreover, in recent years the major players are investing in growing market regions like APAC, this market has shown huge potential. Globally the market for seafood is expected to grow at the rate of about 3% from 2016 to 2022.
Request for sample copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1971 .
Seafood market has been segmented on the basis of main type which comprises of fish, roe, shellfish, molluscs, echinoderms, medusozoa and mixed grain. On the basis of process, market is segmented into fresh seafood, dried seafood, salted seafood, smoked seafood, pasteurized seafood, pasteurized seafood and others. On the basis of application, market is segmented into table consumption, personal care products, nutraceuticals, fast food chains and others.
- Secondary data reveals that the seafood market is projected to grow more than 3% annually post the year 2022
- The top 5 exporters of frozen fish are China, U.S., Chile, Norway, and Spain
Study Objectives of Seafood Market
- In depth study of the market segments and sub-segments
- To estimate and forecast market size by type, process, application,and region
- To analyze the key driving forces influencing the market
- Region level market analysis and market projections for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- Competitive landscaping of major market players
- Company profiling of major players in the market
- Product positioning of major companies in the market
- Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/seafood-market-1971 .
APAC accounted for higher market share in the seafood during the period 2011-2015, with market value of USD XX million and is expected to grow over USD XX million by 2022. Major companies are targeting APAC as potential region for investments in the seafood market due to potential demand scenario
- Austevoll Seafood ASA (Norway)
- Cooke Aquaculture, Inc. (Canada)
- Dongwon Group (South Korea)
- Trident Seafoods Corporation (US)
- Lyons Seafoods Limited (UK)
- Thai Union Group PCL (Thailand)
- Zhanjiang Guolian Aquatic Products Co., Ltd. (China)
- Princes Ltd. (UK)
- Tri Marine International Inc. (US) and Amalgam Enterprises (India)
The seafood market is segmented under the following regions mentioned below:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the world
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa