Scope of the report:
– The Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of RA in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Australia). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases, diagnosed prevalent cases, and total prevalent cases of RA segmented by age and sex in these eight markets. The diagnosed prevalent cases of RA are further segmented by severity in the 8 MM for the forecast period.
– The RA epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/188463 .
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease characterized by inflammation of the joints, bone and cartilage erosion, and joint deformity. Additionally, the condition manifests itself in multiple joints in the body. In RA, the body’s immune system attacks the lining of the joints, known as the synovial membrane, or synovium, causing an inflammatory response. The disease can lead to premature mortality, disability, and decreased quality of life.
In the 8MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of RA will increase from 195,592 cases in 2015 to 216,467 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.07%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of RA among the 8MM throughout the forecast period, while Spain will have the lowest.
In the 8MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of RA will increase from 4,354,194 cases in 2015 to 4,931,572 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 1.33%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of RA among the 8MM throughout the forecast period, while Australia will have the lowest.
In the 8MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the total prevalent cases of RA will increase from 6,137,523 cases in 2015 to 6,971,304 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 1.36%. The US will have the highest number of total prevalent cases of RA among the 8MM throughout the forecast period, while Australia will have the lowest.
GlobalData epidemiologists utilized data from county-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals as well as data obtained from primary research. In order to ensure comparability of the incidence and prevalence across markets, GlobalData epidemiologists used sources that provided the diagnosed incidence and total prevalence of RA based on the 1987 American College of Rheumatology (ACR) criteria for the classification of RA.
Reasons to buy
The RA EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global RA market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global RA market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for RA therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of diagnosed prevalent cases of RA by severity.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/188463 .
Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Epidemiology 8
2.1 Disease Background 8
2.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 9
2.3 Global Trends 9
2.3.1 Diagnosed Incidence 11
2.3.2 Prevalence 12
2.4 Forecast Methodology 14
2.4.1 Sources Used 14
2.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 18
2.4.3 Sources Not Used 28
2.5 Epidemiological Forecast for RA (2015-2025) 28
2.5.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases 28
2.5.2 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases 35
2.5.3 Total Prevalent Cases 43
2.6 Discussion 50
2.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 50
2.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 51
2.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 52
3 Appendix 53
3.1 Bibliography 53
3.2 Physicians and Specialists Included in this Study 56
3.3 About the Authors 58
3.3.1 Epidemiologist 58
3.3.2 Reviewers 58
3.3.3 Global Director of Therapy Analysis and Epidemiology 59
3.4 About GlobalData 60
3.5 About EpiCast 60
3.6 Disclaimer 61
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.