HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 197 pages on title ‘Global Respiratory Complications Therapeutics Market to 2022 – Innovative Pneumonia and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Therapies Dominate Varied Disease Market’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Global Respiratory Complications Therapeutics Market to 2022 – Innovative Pneumonia and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Therapies Dominate Varied Disease Market
The respiratory therapy area consists of indications that affect the respiratory system in various ways, including the scarring of lung tissue and excessive production of mucus in the airways, thereby decreasing lung function. The causes of respiratory disorders vary significantly between indications, with potential causes including infection, vascular damage or dysfunction, aging, environmental stressors such as pollution, and genetic predisposition.
The treatment landscape for respiratory disorders has traditionally been dominated by small molecule therapies that treat the disease symptoms rather than the cause. This means that treatment options can be diverse in terms of their targets and mechanisms of action. This is most notable in cystic fibrosis (CF), where patients may be prescribed a combination of drugs from several treatment categories, including mucolytic agents, bronchodilators and antibiotics. The chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma treatment landscapes employ similar symptomatic treatments, including bronchodilators and inhaled corticosteroids.
The respiratory therapy area contains numerous primary indications, including asthma, COPD, CF and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), which have large prevalent populations. In addition, there are many secondary respiratory conditions that have smaller prevalent populations yet significant unmet clinical needs. This report focuses on these secondary respiratory conditions, particularly pneumonia, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and tuberculosis (TB).
A major cause of secondary respiratory disease is infections caused by bacteria or viruses. Bacterial infections, such as pneumonia and TB, and viral infections, such as RSV, cause infection of the lungs. The immune system response to these infections causes inflammation that interferes with the ability of the lungs to function. Cardiovascular problems also represent another major cause of respiratory complications. PAH in particular represents a profound risk factor for cardiovascular events in the pulmonary vascular system, including pulmonary embolism.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=323067
Overall, there are 843 products in active development in the respiratory complications pipeline. However, this total constitutes many individual indications, most of which are typically relatively small in terms of the number of pipeline products in development. Pneumonia, TB, RSV and PAH are the secondary conditions with the largest development pipelines.
The respiratory complications market already contains commercially successful products.
– Which classes of drug dominate the market?
– What additional benefits have newly approved therapies brought to the market?
The respiratory complications pipeline is large, with significant diversity in terms of molecule types and targets.
– Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
– What are the commercial prospects for the most promising late-stage pipeline products?
The respiratory complications market is forecast to grow from $21.8 billion in 2015 to $30.2 billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7%.
– Which products are forecast to drive this substantial growth?
– Will generic competition have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
The company landscape is becoming increasingly competitive.
– What are the leading companies in terms of market share?
– Which companies are forecast to experience the greatest growth in market share?
– What are the drivers of growth for key companies in the market?
– How dependent are the key companies on this disease cluster for revenue?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive study of disease epidemiology, pathogenesis, symptoms, diagnosis and prognosis for the key indications covered in the report, which include pneumonia, TB, RSV and PAH.
– Assess the current treatment landscape, with product profiles covering prominent marketed therapies, including revenue forecasts.
– Analyze the respiratory complications pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
– Predict growth in market size, with in-depth market forecasting from 2015 to 2022. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and patent expirations will influence market value.
– Identify the leading companies in the market, in terms of market share and growth. Company analysis determines how dependent the key companies in the market are on revenue derived from respiratory complications products. In addition, analysis determines the primary factors that will drive market growth for the key companies in the market.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the respiratory complications deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/323067-global-respiratory-complications-therapeutics-market
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Therapy Area Introduction 10
2.2 Symptoms 10
2.2.1 Pneumonia 10
2.2.2 RSV 10
2.2.3 PAH 11
2.2.4 Tuberculosis 11
2.3 Diagnosis 11
2.3.1 Pneumonia 11
2.3.2 RSV 11
2.3.3 PAH 12
2.3.4 Tuberculosis 12
2.4 Etiology and Pathophysiology 12
2.4.1 Pneumonia 14
2.4.2 RSV 14
2.4.3 PAH 15
2.4.4 Tuberculosis 16
2.5 Epidemiology 17
2.5.1 Pneumonia 17
2.5.2 RSV 18
2.5.3 PAH 18
2.5.4 Tuberculosis 19
2.6 Comorbidities and Complications 20
2.6.1 Pneumonia 20
2.6.2 RSV 20
2.6.3 PAH 20
2.6.4 Tuberculosis 21
2.7 Prognosis 21
2.7.1 Pneumonia 21
2.7.2 RSV 21
2.7.3 PAH 21
2.7.4 Tuberculosis 21
2.8 Treatment 22
2.8.1 Antibiotics 22
2.8.2 Antiviral Drugs 24
2.8.3 Vaccines 25
2.8.4 Antihypertensive drugs 26
2.8.5 Anticoagulants 26
2.8.6 Non-Pharmacological Treatments 27
3 Marketed Products 28
3.1 Overview 28
3.2 Prevnar 13 – Pfizer 30
3.3 Synflorix – GlaxoSmithKline 31
3.4 Uptravi – Actelion 32
3.5 Opsumit – Actelion 33
3.6 Eliquis – Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer 34
3.7 Xarelto – Bayer 36
3.8 Synagis – Medimmune 37
3.9 Ventolin – GlaxoSmithKline 38
3.10 Infanrix and Boostrix – GlaxoSmithKline 39
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/323067-global-respiratory-complications-therapeutics-market
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218