Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Presbyopia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape.
Presbyopia is an eye condition in which eye slowly loses the ability to focus quickly on objects that are close. Presbyopia happens in people as they age. Signs and symptoms include headaches, eyestrain, difficulty reading small print and fatigue. Risk factors include anemia, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, hyperopia, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis and eye trauma.
Request a sample copy of Report with Table of contents@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/171250
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Presbyopia – Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Presbyopia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 5, 1 and 1 respectively.
Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Presbyopia (Ophthalmology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Presbyopia (Ophthalmology)
Enquiry Before buying Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/171250
Encore Vision Inc
Orasis Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Presbyopia Therapies LLC
ViewPoint Therapeutics Inc
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com