In 2012, there were 32.6 million people living with any type of cancer within five years of diagnosis, non-hematological cancers are thought to account for 94% of global cancer prevalence. The key cancer indications of this report, namely breast, colorectal, lung and prostate cancer, constitute approximately 51% of global cancer prevalence.
The risk of cancer increases greatly in patients over the age of 65. As populations are projected to increase, with aging and increasing incidence of obesity, the prevalence of cancer as a genetic disease is only anticipated to increase, thereby acting as a driver for revenue growth. Typically, chemotherapy has curative or palliative uses depending on whether the patient’s tumors are resectable or unresectable, respectively; however, use of chemotherapies is often reliant on performance status, which is lacking in many cancer patients.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=716914
There has been a shift towards developing targeted therapies, which by their nature have less toxicity associated with their use and as a result can be administered to greater numbers of cancer patients, who are commonly elderly and have co-morbidities, therefore increasing the overall survival of this group and the number of treatment cycles they may receive.
Global revenues for the non-hematological cancer market are forecast to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.86%, from $73 billion in 2014 to $141 billion in 2021
– What is the generic penetration?
– Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status?
Overall, there are 6,484 oncology products in the pipeline, which make it the largest therapy area pipeline
– How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
– What mechanisms of action are most common for pipeline drugs?
18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies will market non-hematological cancer drugs in the forecast period
– How is their revenue share of the non-hematological cancer market set to change?
– What CAGR will these companies register in the forecast period?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
– Visualize the composition of the non-hematological cancer market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
– Analyze the non-hematological cancer pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
– Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the non-hematological cancer market globally and across the key players and product types
– Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various non-hematological cancers
– Identify commercial opportunities in the non-hematological cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=716914
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG