ResearchMoz presents this most up-to-date research on “Global Market For Cancer Vaccines, 2022 – Robust Growth Driven by Increasing Prevalence, New Therapeutic Vaccine Approvals and Strong Uptake of Treatments Targeting CD19”.
Cancer vaccines are being developed as a method of preventing certain types of cancer, and as therapeutic treatments to treat existing cancers across a range of indications in oncology, either as stand-alone therapies or in combination with traditional cancer therapeutics such as chemotherapy and surgery. The high mortality rate associated with cancer and its resistance to conventional treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy has led to the investigation of a variety of anti-cancer immunotherapies, which have a lower toxicity associated with their use than traditional chemotherapies. Therapeutic vaccine administration will increase the overall survival of poor-performance-status patients, and enable more rounds of treatment to be given – factors that will contribute to growing global revenues for this class of therapy. However, cancer vaccines are not perceived as having strong commercial potential, as immune checkpoint inhibitors are expected to dominate the treatment landscape for leukemia and lymphoma during the forecast period.
- Global revenues for the cancer vaccines market are forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.93%, from $2.5 billion in 2015 to $7.5 billion in 2022. Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status and how will the key player companies perform during the forecast period?
- The cancer vaccine pipeline is large and fairly diverse, and contains 1,286 products. How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market? What are the most popular molecule types and molecular targets in the pipeline?
- What mechanisms of action and molecule types are most common for pipeline vaccines being trialed in the various key indications?
- How will the market shares and CAGRs of the top 20 pharma companies compare within cancer vaccines?
- What proportion of the key players’ revenues will be attributable to cancer vaccines?
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
- Visualize the composition of the cancer vaccines market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
- Analyze the cancer vaccine pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the cancer vaccine market globally and across the key players and product types
- Stratify the market in terms of the split between therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines, and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various cancers
- Identify commercial opportunities in the cancer vaccine deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals