The Global Erythropoietin Drug Market is accounted for $8.04 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $14.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2016 to 2022. Rising number of chronic kidney diseases (CKD) and dialysis patient pools are the major drivers for the market. Moreover, increasing cases of cancer, HIV‘s and ESRD (End Stage Renal Diseases) are some of the factors enhancing the market growth. However, growing competition from substitute drugs and rising threats from thrombosis and PRCA are the factors inhibiting the market size.
By Application, anemia segment leads the Erythropoietin Drugs market during the forecast period. On the other hand, retail pharmacies in end user segment dominated the global market with a huge market share. In terms of geography, Europe commanded the maximum market share and will continue to dominate the market over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the market include Johnson and Johnson, Hospira, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Amgen Inc, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd, 3SBio Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Intas Pharmaceuticals, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, JCR Pharmaceuticals, LG Life Science, Novartis AG, Shenyang Sunshine Pharmaceutical, Sihuan Pharmaceutical, Uni-Bio Science, Wanbang Biochemical Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc., Chugai Pharmaceutical and Dragon Pharma.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/249835
Other Biosimilar Products
Other Biologic Products
Xue Da Sheng
Other Biosimilar Drugs
End Stage Renal Disease
End Users Covered:
Other End Users
Buy the report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/249835
o Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019