Global Edible Nuts Market Information- by Product Type (Almonds, Hazelnuts, Cashew Nuts, Pistachios, Walnuts, Peanuts, Macadamia, Brazil Nuts and others), by Form (Whole, Roasted, Powder, Splits and others), by Application (Bakery and Confectionery, Breakfast Cereals, Snacks, Flavored Drinks, Butter and Spreads, Dairy Products, and others) and by Region – Forecast to 2022
Edible nuts are essential part of healthy diet as they are rich in energy and nutrients such as omega-3, carotenes, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, palmitoleic acids and B-complex group of vitamins. The trends towards healthy diet is driving the growth of edible nuts market worldwide. Edible nuts are majorly used by the food industry especially in the making of bakery and confectionary products. Along with this increasing use of edible nuts in various food products is further driving the market growth. Advanced cultivation techniques and logistics network across the world is playing a key role in the development of the edible nuts market. Globally this market is expected to grow by 4.5% from 2016 to 2022.
Request for sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2070 .
Study Objectives of Edible Nuts Market
- In detail analysis of the market segments and sub-segments
- Estimating and forecasting market size by product type, form, application and region
- Analyzing key driving forces which are influencing the market
- Region level market analysis and market prediction for North America, Europe, Asia, as well as rest of the world (ROW)
- Value chain analysis & supply chain analysis
- Competitive landscaping & product positioning
- Competitive strategy analysis, and mapping of key stakeholders in the market
- Analysis of past market trends, technologies, and current government regulatory requirements
- Edible nut manufacturers
- Confectionery food manufacturers
- Bakery food manufacturers
- Agriculture industry
- Retailers, wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, importers and exporters
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/edible-nuts-market-2070 .
Edible nuts market has been segmented on the basis of product type which comprises of almonds, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, pistachios, walnuts, peanuts, macadamia, Brazil nuts and others. On the basis of form, the market is segmented into whole, roasted, powder, splits and others. On basis of application, market is divided into bakery and confectionery, breakfast cereals, snacks, flavored drinks, dairy products, butter and spreads and others.
Global Edible Nuts Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and other parts of the world. Among these Asia Pacific region is dominating the edible nuts market. Globally California is the leading producer of almonds. Vietnam, Nigeria and India are major producers of cashew nuts. European countries like Turkey, Italy and Georgia are contributing more in hazel nuts production compared to other regions of the world.
- Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
- Olam International (Singapore)
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (U.S.)
- Mariani Nut Company (U.S.)
- Blue Diamond Growers (U.S.)
- Select Harvests (Australia)
- GNC Global Nut Company AG (Switzerland)
- WaterFord Nut Company (U.S.)
The edible nuts market is segmented under the following regions mentioned below:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the world
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
The report of Edible Nuts Market by Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detail analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain a deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario which includes past and estimated market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report further provides details information and strategies of top key players in the industry. It also gives a detail study of different market segments and regions