The market for Diethylene Glycol is driven by the growth of automotive and building and construction industry. The market is highly influenced by the automotive and building & construction industries in emerging nations of China, India, and Brazil. The regions are marked with rapid urbanization and lot of government initiatives and investments schemes for the infrastructure improvement. This augments the demand for paints and coatings in construction as well as automotive market. This makes the automotive industry the largest end-user market for this type of coating.
Paint & Coatings is the largest market by application due to its varied usage across automotive. The segment is likely to witness rapid growth due to increasing ethylene glycol use in water-based coatings. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market due to increasing government investments in infrastructure development. The global diethylene glycol market is expected to cross USD 350 Million by 2022. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 4.3% in the forecasted period.
Global Diethylene Glycol Market can be segmented by applications and end user:
• By Application: Paints & Coatings, Adhesives, Plastics, Personal Care
• By End User: Polyester Resins, Antifreeze & Coolants, Gas Dehydration & Treating, Chemical Intermediates, Solvents
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1713
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Diethylene Glycol market
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the global Diethylene Glycol market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Application, End-use and by Region.
• To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global diethylene glycol market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/diethylene-glycol-deg-market
The key players of global diethylene glycol market report include-
• TOC Glycol Company Limited
• Huntsman Corporation
• Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited.
• SINOPEC Corporation
• Dow Chemical Company
• Reliance Industries Ltd
• Formosa Plastics Corporation
• Shell International B.V
• Alberta & Orient Glycol Company ULC
• Raw material Suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• Potential Investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
APAC is the fastest growing market for diethylene glycol and the share is attributed to the increased investment in infrastructure and construction to support the rapid population growth and urbanization. The government has taken various initiatives to support better infrastructure and development in the region especially in the regions of China and India. This is expected to fuel the market for diethylene glycol.
However, North America was valued to have the largest market share in 2015 and is expected to grow in coming years. Europe occupies second place, followed by Asia-Pacific over the forecasted period.