The Global Market for Cattle Health is currently estimated at USD 2,871 million for the year 2014 and is poised to reach USD 4,741 million by the end of 2020. The CAGR expected during this period of the forecast is 8.72%.
For more information about this report visit here: http://orianresearch.com/report/global-cattle-health-market-segmented-by-products-cattle-diagnostics-cattle-genetics-geography-trends-forecasts-2017-2022
Global Cattle Health Market-Market Dynamics
Growing animal food product consumption is leading to an increase in demand for animal healthcare products and services. Cattle producers have long recognized the need for proper husbandry and stewardship, given the intensive animal husbandry model that currently houses a majority of cattle reared each year.
To Order For a Sample Report Copy, Please Visit: http://orianresearch.com/request-sample/Global-Cattle-Health-Market-Segmented-by-products-Cattle-diagnostics-Cattle-genetics-Geography-Trends-Forecasts-2017-2022
- Some of the key factors driving the market towards growth are:
- Improved nutrition
- Intensifying consumer focus on food safety
- Increasing demand for animal protein
- Scarcity of arable land and water, increased competition for cultivated land and cost effective production are the factors hindering the growth of the market.
- Currently, North America leads the global market for cattle health, followed by Europe. However, developing regions like Asia-Pacific and Africa are expected to grow rapidly, forming new revenue pockets in the market. Countries such as India, China, and Japan are expected to be major contributors to this market over the next decade.
Some of the key players in the market are:
- Bayer Healthcare
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ceva Animal Health, Inc.
- Zoetis Animal Healthcare
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for the global cattle health market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the cattle health market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the cattle health market on both global and regional scale.
Access For More Information With Full TOC Of This Report –
Table of Contents
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Market Recent Trends
- Market Analysis
2.1 Market Animal Health Products
2.2 Animal medicines vs. human Medicines
- Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Drivers
3.1.1 Improved Nutrition
3.1.2 Intensifying consumer focus on food safety
3.1.3 Greater Livestock production
3.1.4 Increasing Zoonotic and Foodborne Diseases
3.2 Market Constraints
3.2.1 Scarcity of arable land and water
3.2.2 Increased competition for cultivated land
3.3.3 Cost-effective production
3.3 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.3.1 Threat of New Entrant
3.3.2 Internal Rivalry
3.3.3 Buyer bargaining power
- Global Cattle Healthcare Market Segmentation
4.1 Global Cattle healthcare market, By products
4.1.4 Medicinal Feed Additives
4.1.5 Other Pharmaceuticals
4.2 Global Cattle Diagnostic market, By products
22.214.171.124 Immunodiagnostic Tests
126.96.36.199.1 Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA)
- Competitive landscape
5.1 Major players in the market
5.2 Mergers and acquisitions
5.3 New product launches
5.4 Agreement, Collaborations, and Partnerships
5.5 Recommendations for New market players
- Company profiles
6.1 Zoetis animal healthcare
6.3 Merial (Animal Health Division of Sanofi)
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world’s most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.
Vice President – Global Sales
+1 (832) 380-8827