“Global Cancer Nanomedicine Market Outlook 2022” Report Highlights:
- Overview and Mechanism of Action of Nanomedicine
- Nanomedicine Engineering: Design and Strategy
- Cancer Nanomedicine as Diagnostic and Therapeutics Tool
- Global Cancer Nanomedicine Market Overview and Dynamics
- Global Cancer Nanomedicine Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication and Phase
- Global Cancer Nanomedicine Clinical Pipeline: 124 Drug
- Marketed Cancer Nanomedicine: 8 Drugs
Over the past several years, many innovative and revolutionary techniques have been developed in order to treat cancer. These techniques range from basic surgical removal to X-ray irradiation to system wide flooding with anticancer agents. However, each of these approaches has its own series of undesirable side effects that are both dangerous and damaging to the overall health of the patient. On the contrary, recent breakthroughs in nanomedicine have managed to change all that. Now at last there is hope for a cure that is effective and can be made it safe.
Use of nanomedicines for cancer is one of the largest and most evolving segments containing multiple products in both market and clinical pipeline. Nanotechnology based liposome products could be observed as one of the most advance segment among oncology medicines. For instance, Doxil by Ortho pharmaceuticals was among first approved cancer nanomedicines by US FDA in 1995 for treating AIDS-related Kaposi’s sarcoma. DaunoXome by Galen Ltd is also a liposomal formulation used for the treatment of HIV relates Kaposi sarcoma and clinical trials for utilization of this medicine for leukemia is also under investigation. More products are at different stages of clinical trials which will be introduced in global market in coming years.
Nanoparticles are easily absorbed by cells due to smaller size and investigators used this property in disease diagnosis. Oncologists can get better idea of tumor shape and size along with exact location for better treatment. In market few nanoparticle based imaging agents are presents which are used for Magnetic Resonance (MR) imaging. For instance, Endorem by Guerbet, Resovist by Bayer and Feridex by Berlex Laboratories are SPIO nanoparticles commonly used for imaging. Besides oncology, they are also used in cardiovascular and cerebral disease diagnoses which also have mature market. Use of these nanoparticles in ultrasound based imaging has been proposed by investigators. This market has less competition and few products which gives significant opportunities to tap this segment. New products are expected to enter in this segment in coming years due to which its size is expected to increase several folds in future.
The future of cancer nanotechnology lies on a multifunctional nanoplatform that combines both therapeutic components and multimodality imaging. The ultimate goal is that multifunctional nanomedicine works as efficient, targeted in vivo drug delivery without systemic toxicity, and the dose delivered as well as the therapeutic efficacy can be accurately measured noninvasively with time. In the future, nanotechnology could possibly be strategically implemented in new developing drug delivery systems which could lead to significant expansion in the drug markets. These new drug delivery methods are likely to provide the appropriate platform for the pharmaceutical companies to reformulate their existing drugs in the market. This would in turn lead to extending the life of their products and ensuring an improved performance of drugs by increasing effectiveness, safety and patient adherence, and ultimately reducing healthcare costs.
For Report Sample contact: email@example.com
Report Weblink: “Global Cancer Nanomedicine Market Outlook 2022”
- Global Breast Cancer Predictive Genetic Testing Market Outlook 2022
- Global Transdermal Patch Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Immune Check Point Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight 2022
- US Antidiabetics Drug Market Outlook 2022
- Global Rheumatoid Arthritis Drug Market Outlook 2022
- US Cancer Generics Market Outlook 2022
- Global Biosimilar Insulin Market Opportunity & Clinical Insight Outlook 2022
- Personalized Cancer Vaccines Market & Clinical Innovation Outlook 2022
- Global Lung Cancer Vaccine Market & Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market & Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Breast Cancer Vaccine Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global Cancer Nanomedicine Market Outlook 2022
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors Market & Clinical Pipeline Outlook 2022
- Global HIV Vaccine Market & Clinical Trial Outlook 2022