Breast cancer is a malignant tumor that originates in the breast tissues. Most breast cancers are invasive tumors that have grown beyond the ducts or lobules of the breast and can metastasize to other parts of the body through the bloodstream and the lymphatic system. Invasive breast cancer in this analysis is defined as ICD-10 codes C50.0-50.9, while non-invasive DCIS breast cancer is defined as ICD-10 code D05.1; both types of breast cancer are based on country-specific, nationally representative sources. Uniform diagnostic criteria are used for all segmentations across the 8MM, where a breast biopsy was used to confirm cases of breast cancer. In addition, comparable staging criteria by the AJCC (American Joint Committee on Cancer) and UICC (Union for International Cancer Control) were applied across all 8MM.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/168090 .
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of invasive breast cancer (not including DCIS) in the 8MM for women will grow by an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.94% over the next 10 years, from 795,114 cases in 2015 to 949,161 cases in 2025. In 2015, the 60-69 year age group had the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of invasive breast cancer, contributing 195,701 (24.61%) cases of the total in the 8MM. Overall, the majority of diagnosed incident cases of breast cancer occurred in ages 40 years and older, accounting for 95.48% of all cases in the 8MM in 2015. The 8MM will see an increase in five-year diagnosed prevalent cases throughout the forecast period at an AGR of 2.39%, with 3,549,784 cases in 2015 and 4,399,243 in 2025. For HER2 status of diagnosed incident cases of invasive breast cancer in the 8MM throughout the forecast period, 17.53% of cases were HER2+, 68.07% were HER2-/HR+, and 14.40% were TN.
GlobalData epidemiologists utilized comprehensive, country-specific data from national breast cancer registries and peer-reviewed journal articles when available, to arrive at a meaningful, in-depth analysis and forecast for the diagnosed incident and five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of breast cancer. In this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists provide detailed, clinically relevant segmentations for diagnosed incident cases of breast cancer.
– The Breast Cancer EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of NSCLC in the 8MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and urban China). This report includes a forecast of non-invasive ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) breast cancer cases segmented by HER2 status. In addition, it includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases and the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of invasive breast cancer in women segmented by age (18 to 85 years and older) and HER2 status (HER2+/hormone receptor [HR]+, HER2+/HR-, HER2-/HR+, and HER2-/HR- triple negative [TN]). HER2+ invasive breast cancer cases are further segmented by stage at diagnosis, menopausal status, and site of metastasis; HER2-/HR+ invasive breast cancer cases are further segmented by stage at diagnosis, menopausal status, and biomarker expression; and TN invasive breast cancer cases are further segmented by stage at diagnosis and BRCA expression.
– The breast cancer epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/168090 .
Reasons to buy
The Breast Cancer EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global breast cancer market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global breast cancer market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for breast cancer therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Compare patient population potentials by HER2 status, menopausal status, and biomarker expression
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com