Global Biosimilar Pipeline and Market Prospects: Addressing Production Complexities Through Risk Management and Quality by Design provides an in-depth assessment of the current trends in the global biosimilars market, with a particular focus on manufacturing complexities and the strategies being implemented to overcome them. This report also assesses the state of the biosimilar R&D and commercial landscape through multilevel analytics that include data split by therapy area, stage of development, molecular target, clinical trials and company.
Global revenue forecasts to 2022 for biosimilars with strong market potential, both in development and in the market, are provided. The complex requirements of manufacturing biological drugs also apply to biosimilars, and these have been a significant barrier to the further expansion of the biosimilars market. A key challenge has been the knowledge gap under which biosimilars are developed, which arises from the fact that innovator product information remains proprietary and biosimilar manufacturers must adopt a reverse engineering process.
Browse Detail Report with TOC @
Our new study assesses this and other significant manufacturing challenges, and how strategies based on quality initiatives and risk management can help address these issues. Data analyses from our study show there will be enormous commercial opportunities for biosimilar developers over the coming years, given the number of high-revenue-generating biologics that will go off patent before 2020, and promising revenue forecasts for biosimilars in late-stage development.
Information leveraged from our robust industry-leading database highlights a diverse number of biosimilars in the pipeline for a wide range of therapy areas, with several of these in the later stages of development. Case studies showcasing strategies adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to compete in the biosimilars market are also provided.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Government support for biosimilars is increasing in key geographical markets, given the cost saving opportunities that these products represent for national healthcare budgets. Our study details current biosimilar regulatory frameworks and guidelines implemented in the US, Europe, Japan and China, recent updates regarding the key issue of interchangeability, and case studies of successful biosimilar approvals in recent years.
Research conducted extensive research efforts in order to provide a comprehensive view of the global biosimilar market. This new report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising commercial areas in the market and exploit key business opportunities.
- Global biosimilar pipeline in 2017
- What is the distribution of pipeline biosimilars by stage of development?
- Which are the therapy areas set to benefit the most from biosimilar drugs in development?
- In biosimilar development, what are the most common molecular targets for key therapy areas?
- How many companies are currently involved in biosimilar drug development, which are the most active and what is the level of specialization across the development landscape?
- Global biosimilar clinical trials in 2017
- What was the volume of biosimilar clinical trials from 2006 to 2016, by therapy area and stage of development?
- What is the average biosimilar clinical trial size and duration across different stages of development, and across the immunology and oncology therapy areas?
- How much revenue will promising biosimilar drugs in the market, and in development, record to 2022?
- What are the key factors driving growth in the global biosimilars market?
- How important are the cost saving opportunities for national healthcare budgets?
Key Reasons to Purchase
- Gain insightful analyses and comprehensive understanding of the global biosimilar R&D and commercial landscape
- Assess biosimilar production processes, key issues and ways to mitigate development risk
- Understand the most important driving and restraining forces in the global biosimilars market
- Learn about biosimilar strategies being adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Understand the future outlook and prospects for biosimilar drugs
Browse More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Market Research Reports:
• Evolving Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies: Digital as a Key Component of Multichannel Marketing –
• Big Data: Embracing Data to Transform Healthcare and Pharma Commercial Strategy –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Phone Number 1-800-489-3075
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/