The Global Antiviral market is accounted for $42.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $63.11 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.8%. Increased count of people across the globe affecting from influenza, respiratory syncytial virus and epidemic of viral infections had given market a prudential base for the growth. Strong R&D and newer & advance formulations in the antiviral drugs market are expected to drive the market. However, high risk of failure and huge cost of R&D are hampering the market.
HIV antivirals segment among applications is expected to dominate the market due to increase in prevalence of HIV infections, and due to growing awareness among people. Moreover, generic drugs segment is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period on account of favorable government regulations. North American market is expected to dominate the global market. However, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region due to growing economies and increased healthcare expenditure in the region.
Some of the key players of the Antiviral Drugs market include Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie, Inc., Aurobindo Pharma, Bristol-Myers-Squibb, Cipla, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Johnson and Johnson, MedImmune/AstraZeneca, Merck & Co., Mylan N.V., Roche Diagnostics, Schering-Plough and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/249840
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Distribution Channels covered:
Hospital Pharmacy Store
Retail Pharmacy Store
Product Types Covered:
Buy the report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/249840
Action Mechanisms covered:
Nucleotide polymerase inhibitor
Reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Other Action Mechanisms
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019