The Global Antifungal Drugs Market is accounted for $13.2 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $18.2 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period”. Factors such as rising government and corporate financial support in the industry, growing awareness of fungal infections and increase in disposable income are fueling the market growth. However, generic competition and huge diffusion of conventional drugs used for the treatment of fungal infections are hampering the market growth. Cost of drugs and their effectiveness in treatment are major challenges in the market.
Dermatophytosis segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period due to increasing prevalence of skin infections in children. Candidiasis segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. North America is anticipated to account for the largest market share owing to the huge patient awareness levels and increased R&D spending pertaining to new drug development. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to rising awareness towards personal safety and health care.
Some of the key players in Antifungal Drugs market include GlaxoSmithKline, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Kramer Laboratories, Bayer Healthcare, Abbott Laboratories, Novartis, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Merck & Co. Inc.,Pfizer Inc., Enzon Pharmaceuticals, PerkinElmer, Inc., Alternaria, Sigma-Aldrich and Astellas Pharma Inc.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/249849
Therapeutic Indications Covered:
Other Therapeutic Indications
Product Forms Covered:
Liquids or Spray
Drugs Types Covered:
Other Drugs Types
Buy the report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/249849
Distribution Channels Covered:
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019