The NAFTA Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including:
Market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021).
The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA generics market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The generics industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $110.2 billion in 2016.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 13.7% over the 2012-16 period.
– Within the generics industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $99.7 billion in 2016. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $6.3 and $4.2 billion, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the generics industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $141.2 billion in 2021, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $10.1 and $4.9 billion, respectively.
Purchase Copy @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/244419 .
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA generics market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA generics market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Get Sample @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244419 .
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA generics market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA generics market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA generics market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA generics market?
List of Figure:
Figure 1: NAFTA countries generics industry, revenue ($bn), 2012-21
Figure 2: NAFTA countries generics industry, revenue ($bn), 2012-16
Figure 3: NAFTA countries generics industry forecast, revenue ($bn), 2016-21
Figure 4: Canada generics market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Figure 5: Canada generics market volume: % of total pharma volume, 2012–16
Figure 6: Canada generics market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 7: Canada generics market value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Figure 8: Canada generics market volume forecast: % of total pharma volume, 2016–21
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the generics market in Canada, 2016
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the generics market in Canada, 2016
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the generics market in Canada, 2016
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the generics market in Canada, 2016
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the generics market in Canada, 2016
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the generics market in Canada, 2016
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019