HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 88 pages on title ‘Future of the Sri Lankan Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/323072-future-of-the-sri-lankan-defense-industry-market
Future of the Sri Lankan Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022
The Future of the Sri Lankan Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Sri Lankan defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Sri Lankan defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Sri Lankan defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Sri Lankan defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Sri Lankan defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=323072
– The Sri Lankan defense budget is valued at US$2 billion in 2017, and registered a CAGR of 4.11% during the historic period. The post-war rehabilitation, threat of the re-emergence of LTTE affiliates, and a tense relationship with India drove the Sri Lankan defense expenditure during the historic period. With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period.
– The capital expenditure allocation, which stood at an average of 13% during the historic period, is expected to decrease to an average of 6.6% during the forecast period.
– This is primarily due to the procurement of advanced defense equipment and focus on increasing the indigenous defense manufacturing capabilities.
– Key opportunities for equipment suppliers are expected in sectors such as patrol vessels and naval infrastructure, combat aircraft, and transport helicopters.
– Consequently, revenue expenditure is expected to increase from an average of 87% during the historic period to an average of 93.4% over the forecast period, which will be directed towards additional recruitment, training, and development programs for military personnel.
– The MoD is expected to invest in Infrastructure development, Facilities management and MRO for patrol vessels and corvettes.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Sri Lankan defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period.
– The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available.
– This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Sri Lankan defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Colombo Dockyard Plc. (CDPLC)
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/323072-future-of-the-sri-lankan-defense-industry-market
Table of Contents
- Introduction 7
1.1. What is this Report About? 7
1.2. Definitions 7
1.3. Summary Methodology 9
1.4. About Strategic Defence Intelligence 10
- Executive Summary 11
- Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities 13
3.1. Current Market Scenario 14
3.1.1. Primary threat perception 14
3.1.2. Military Doctrine & Strategy 15
3.1.3. Military Fleet Size 16
3.1.4. Procurement Programs 19
3.1.5. Ongoing procurement programs 19
3.1.6. Future procurement programs 19
3.1.7. Social, Political and Economic Environment & Support for Defense Projects 20
3.1.8. Political & Strategic Alliances 21
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast 22
3.2.1. Sri Lankan defense budget to grow at a CAGR of 1.24% during 2018-2022 to value US$2 billion in 2022 22
3.2.2. The re-emergence of the LTTE, geopolitics of Indian Ocean & balancing relationships with regional superpowers are expected to drive Sri Lankan defense expenditure 25
3.2.3. Sri Lankan defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP is expected to decrease to an average of 1.8% during 2018-2022 27
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation 29
3.3.1. Share of capital expenditure expected to increase over forecast period 29
3.3.2. Capital expenditure to increase at a CAGR of 3.38% during the forecast period 31
3.3.3. Sri Lankan Army accounts for the largest share of defense expenditure 33
3.3.4. The country is expected to invest US$5.3 billion in its army during the forecast period 35
3.3.5. Naval defense budget projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.21% during the forecast period 37
3.3.6. Air force expenditure expected to register a CAGR of 1.71% during the forecast period 38
3.3.7. Per capita defense expenditure expected to increase over the forecast period 41
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 42
3.4.1. Sri Lankan homeland security expected to grow steadily over the forecast period 42
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/323072-future-of-the-sri-lankan-defense-industry-market
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218