DETAILED REPORT WITH TABLE OF CONTENTS: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/1092886-functional-non-ulcer-dyspepsia-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Non-ulcer dyspepsia is a term used to describe signs and symptoms of indigestion that have no obvious cause. Non-ulcer dyspepsia is also called functional dyspepsia or non-ulcer stomach pain. Signs and symptoms include burning sensation or discomfort in your upper abdomen or lower chest, sometimes relieved by food or antacids, bloating, belching and nausea. The predisposing factors include consuming excessive amounts of caffeine or alcohol, smoking and taking certain medications, especially certain over-the-counter pain relievers, such as aspirin and ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), which can cause stomach problems. Treatment includes medications to reduce acid production, antibiotics, and low-dose antidepressants.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Functional (Non-Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Functional (Non-Ulcer) Dyspepsia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 2, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios enhance decision-making capabilities and help to create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content/sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Functional (Non-Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Functional (Non-Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Functional (Non-Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) therapeutics based on a mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews the latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Functional (Non-Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with the potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Functional (Non-Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Functional (Non-Ulcer) Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from a pipeline.
About Reports and Markets
Reports and Markets is part of the Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Are you mastering your market? Do you know what the market potential is for your product, who the market players are and what the growth forecast is? We offer standard global, regional or country specific market research studies for almost every market you can imagine.
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing