Radiant Insights estimates that the total market size for the 8MM in 2013 was $15.4bn, comprised of $11.0bn in branded drug sales (72%) and $4.4bn in generic sales (28%). Analyst expects that the dyslipidemia drug market will grow at a CAGR of 9.4% over the ten year forecast period, resulting in a market value of $37.9bn by 2023, of which 71% will be attributed to branded drug sales ($26.9bn) and 29% to generic drug sales ($11.0bn). The current dyslipidemia market is dominated by the statins, the revolutionary drugs that reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) and that have been proven to reduce the risk of cardiovascular events such as heart attack and stroke. Other major lipid-modulating drugs, such as Zetia (ezetimibe), the fibrates, bile acid sequestrants, omega-3 fish oil agents, and rare-disease therapies comprise the remainder of the current dyslipidemia space. The launch of the proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) biologics and the cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP) inhibitors will reshape the sales landscape of the dyslipidemia market moving forward.
Of the 8MM forecast for dyslipidemia, the US market exceeds the other seven countries in sales for every class and brand of drug by a significant margin. In the 2013 base year, the global market size for dyslipidemia was $15.4 billion, approximately 65% of which could be attributed to drug sales in the US.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/dyslipidemia-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023
• Overview of Dyslipidemia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
• Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
• Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
• Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Dyslipidemia market.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/dyslipidemia-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023/request-sample
Reasons To Buy:
• Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
• Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Dyslipidemia.
• Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
• Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
• Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US.
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
China Massage Machine Industry-
Global Pharmaceutical Grade HPMC Sales Market-
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519