Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFUs) are a common and disabling condition among people with diabetes. Globally, the prevalence of DFU among people with diabetes varies widely, ranging from 5.1% in the UK to approximately 11.9% in Algeria. The lifetime risk of developing a DFU in an individual with diabetes is approximately 25%. DFUs have become an increasingly significant public health concern in both the developed and the developing world, and are a major cause of hospitalizations and the leading cause of lower-extremity amputations in diabetics. Given the increasing prevalence of diabetes coupled with the aging population, the burden of complications related to diabetes such as DFUs is likely to increase over the next 20 years.
Epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of DFU among the diagnosed diabetic population in the 7 MM will increase from 1,060,036 cases in 2015 to 1,487,754 cases in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 4.03%. In the 7MM, The total prevalent cases of DFUs among the diagnosed diabetic population will increase from 4,975,656 cases in 2015 to 7,063,884 cases in 2025, at an AGR of 4.20%.
Browse Detail Market Report @
The diagnosed incident cases and total prevalent cases of DFU in the 7MM from 2015-2025 using studies published in peer-reviewed journals that provided age- and sex-specific diagnosed incidence and total prevalence of DFU in the respective markets. GlobalData epidemiologists further segmented the diagnosed incident cases of DFU by classification of DFUs (neuropathic, ischemic, and neuroischemic).
Additionally, the report includes a forecast of the cases of diabetic foot infection and peripheral artery disease (PAD) among the diagnosed incident population of DFUs in the 7MM. The forecast methodology was consistent across all the 7MM to allow for a meaningful comparison of the forecast numbers across these markets.
Scope of this Report:
- The Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of DFU in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of
- DFU and total prevalent cases of DFU (diagnosed and undiagnosed cases), which are segmented by sex and age. The diagnosed incident cases of DFU are further segmented by classification of
- DFUs (neuropathic, ischemic, and neuroischemic). Additionally, the report includes a forecast of the cases of diabetic foot infection and peripheral artery disease (PAD) among the diagnosed incident population of DFUs in the 7MM.
- The DFU epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/epicast-report-diabetic-foot-ulcers-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025/request-sample
Reasons To Buy:
The DFU EpiCast report will allow you to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DFU market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global DFU market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for DFU therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the percentage of DFU diagnosed incident cases and total prevalent cases by various clinical segmentations.
Explore More Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Reports @
• Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025-
• OpportunityAnalyzer: Endometriosis – Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2025-
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/