Dermatology devices are expected to grow at a faster rate due to rising concern amongst people regarding esthetics. This has led to rising awareness about various types of esthetic procedures used for treating hair- and skin-related disorders. Primarily, women suffer from these disorders. Hence, they are considered as the highest revenue generators for the market. Incidence of skin disorders is continuously rising amongst people owing to their irregular lifestyle and food habits. Skin disorders such as psoriasis, acne, eczema, and skin lesions are some of the common skin ailments amongst people.
The report “Dermatology Devices Market Analysis By Type (Imaging, Dermatoscopes, Light Therapy, Lasers, Liposuction), By Application (Skin Cancer, Hair Removal, Acne, Wrinkle Removal, Fat Removal, Pigmented Lesion Removal), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/dermatology-devices-market
Melanoma is a life-threatening skin cancer, which often results due to these skin disorders. Dermatology diagnostic devices help in the early diagnosis of such deadly cancerous diseases. Obesity has become one of the major issues for both the male and female population. Hence, fat removal procedures are being highly adopted. Liposuction is considered as an effective treatment for obese people. Moreover, the geriatric population is also highly concerned about their esthetic appearance. In order to enhance their esthetic appeal, they go for skin tightening and wrinkle removal procedures. In addition, technological advancements in laser treatments are continuously growing for dermatology devices market, which is making it a lucrative field for people concerned with esthetics.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/dermatology-devices-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- Imaging devices dominated the market in 2015 due to high incidence of skin cancer and technological advancements in related products
- Light therapy devices held the largest market share in 2015 due to its wide usability by dermatologists for skin lesion treatment
- Skin cancer diagnosis was the highest revenue generator segment in 2015 owing to the high prevalence of skin cancer, particularly, melanoma
- Vascular and pigmented lesion removal dominated the market in 2015 due to the high susceptibility of vascular lesion leading to skin tumor
- Acne, psoriasis, and tattoo removal is expected to gain lucrative growth over the forecast period due to growing number of people experiencing acne related problems
- North America dominated in 2015 owing to the high penetration of light therapy and laser-based instruments in the field of dermatology devices and skin rejuvenation
- Some of the key companies include Cynosure, Inc., LUMENIS, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Alma Lasers, Ltd., Cutera, Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., and Avita Medical Ltd.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Disposable Syringes Market
The global disposable syringes market is expected to reach a value of USD 9.9 billion by 2024. The market growth can be attributed to the rising initiatives by government and various NGOs to raise awareness about safe drug delivery to patients in order to avoid transmission of infections and avoid needle stick injuries to healthcare workers, especially in low-income countries. Organizations such as WHO and UNAIDS are constantly working for this cause. Some of their programs include needle and syringe program and targeted information for drug abusers. The results of these initiatives are evident.
- Drug and Gene Delivery Systems Market
The global drug and gene delivery systems market is expected to reach USD 786.9 Billion by 2025. Rising investment by the market players to develop innovative drug delivery systems to cater to the demand by the patients as well as to increase the bioavailability at minimum quantity of active pharmaceutical ingredient is driving the market growth. Additionally, increasing focus on R&D of gene delivery systems owing to the high growth potential of gene therapy for the treatment of a wide range of diseases is expected to fuel the market growth in the future.
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519