The dental radiology and dental imaging devices market is expected to cross $ 2,000 million mark in 2016 with the CAGR of approximately 10%. The market is majorly driven by the technological advancements in the dental equipment, high adoption of digital dental radiography and imaging systems, growth in aging population, and dental surgeries gaining impetus. However, high price of digital radiography systems, and lack of reimbursement in dental careexpected to restrain the growth of this market
Dental radiology and imaging is majorly used for the diagnosis, and therapeutics of the oral health issues. In North American and major European countries uses the digitalized dental radiology and imaging equipment. Also, according the current trends there is high adoption of the digital dental instruments in these regions. Due to this, in the countries such as USA, Canada, Germany and other developed countries of the world, the traditional dental radiology methods like film based X-Ray (Analog X-Ray) market is declining at negative rate and will also continue declining during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021.
The dental radiographyand dental imaging isperformedthrough extra oral and intraoralmethods. Based on this the dental radiology market, by product type is divided into extra oral radiography devices, and intraoral radiography devices. The extra oral radiography segment is further segmented into X-Rays Units and cone beam CT (CBCT). Majority of thedental radiology methods involve theusage of the X-Rays to determine the hidden dental structures, malignant or benign masses, bone loss, cavities radiography etc.However, there in last decade there is increasing use of specially designed CT scanned for dentistry namely cone beam CT (CBCT). The CBCT are most helpful instrument in planning the dental implants, along with the advantage of producing the satisfactory images at lower radiations.
Furthermore the intra oral radiography is sub-segmented into photostimulable phosphor (PSP) systems, and digital X-Ray sensors. On the other hand the dental imaging product market is divided into optical imaging devices, extra oral cameras, intraoral cameras, and dental imaging software
Based on the applications the dental radiology & dental imagingmarket is segmented into diagnosis therapeutic cosmetic forensic, and other. The cosmetic segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR due to rising dental implants.
- Based on end users the dental radiology & dental imaging market is further divided into hospitals/ clinics, academic and research institutes, and forensic laboratories. The high prevalence ofdental diseaseare expected to drive end users market for global dental radiography and imaging market, by end users.
- Based on region, North America accounted for the largest share in the global dental radiology & dental imaging market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness the highest growth owing to rising awareness of new technologies. Furthermore, various players are investing in the Asia Pacific market which is another major factor fueling the market growth.
- The dental radiology & dental imagingmarket research report provides detail analysis of market in terms of value market. The report also provides the future outlook of the market till 2021. Moreover, the global as well as market share of various players based on products is also analyzed in the report. Lastly, the report provides company profiles of major players in the market.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/674
The prominent players in dental radiology & dental imaging market are
- Carestream Health, Inc. (Onex Corporation),
- Danaher Corporation,
- Dentsply International, Inc.,
- Flow Dental Corporation,
- Led Medical Diagnostic, Inc.,
- Midmark Corporation,
- Planmeca Oy,
- Sirona Dental Systems, Inc.,
- The Yoshida DentalMfg. Co., Ltd.,
- 3M Company.
These players possess state of art manufacturing facilities and strong sales and distribution network which have helped them to gain leadership position in the market
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dental-radiology-imaging-devices-market
Scope of the Report
This market research report covers the global dental radiology & dental imaging market by product, application, end user, and region.
Radiology Market, By Product Type
- Extra Oral Radiography Devices
- X-Ray Units
- Digital X-Ray
- Analog X-Ray
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Intraoral Radiography Devices
- Photostimulable Phosphor (PSP) Systems
- Digital X-Ray Sensors
Dental Imaging Market, By Product Type
- Optical Imaging Devices
- Extra Oral Cameras
- Intraoral Cameras
- Dental Imaging Software
Dental Radiology & Imaging Market, By Applications
Dental Radiology & Imaging Market, By End Users
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Forensic Laboratories
Dental Radiology & Imaging Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World