Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Cough – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Cough (Respiratory) pipeline landscape.
Cough is a common reflex action that aims to clear the throat of mucus or foreign irritants. Dry cough, chronic cough and whooping cough (also known as pertussis) are distinct types of cough. Symptoms include runny or stuffy nose, hoarseness, wheezing and shortness of breath, heartburn or a sour taste in mouth and rarely coughing up blood. The predisposing factors include asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cigarette smoking, lung diseases such as bronchiectasis, interstitial lung disease, or tumors, lung infections such as pneumonia or acute bronchitis and allergic rhino sinusitis. Treatment includes cough suppressants, oral expectorants, and topical (externally applied) drugs.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Cough – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cough (Respiratory), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Cough (Respiratory) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cough and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 1, 6, 9, 2 and 4 respectively.
Cough (Respiratory) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cough (Respiratory).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cough (Respiratory) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cough (Respiratory) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Cough (Respiratory) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cough (Respiratory)
Key points to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Cough (Respiratory).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cough (Respiratory) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1145819-cough-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)