Detailed analysis of the “Cough-Pipeline Review, H1 2017” helps to understand the various types of Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Machine products that are currently in use, along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
Global Markets Direct’s latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Cough – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Cough (Respiratory) pipeline landscape.
Cough is a common reflex action that aims to clear the throat of mucus or foreign irritants. Dry cough, chronic cough and whooping cough (also known as pertussis) are distinct types of cough. Symptoms include runny or stuffy nose, hoarseness, wheezing and shortness of breath, heartburn or a sour taste in mouth and rarely coughing up blood. The predisposing factors include asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cigarette smoking, lung diseases such as bronchiectasis, interstitial lung disease, or tumors, lung infections such as pneumonia or acute bronchitis and allergic rhino sinusitis. Treatment includes cough suppressants, oral expectorants, and topical (externally applied) drugs.
Key Companies Mentioned:
Afferent Pharmaceuticals Inc, Alitair Pharmaceuticals Inc, Alveonix AG, AstraZeneca Plc, BELLUS Health Inc, Charleston Laboratories Inc, Conrig Pharma ApS, Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, NeRRe Therapeutics Ltd, Orbis Biosciences Inc, Patara Pharma Inc, PhytoHealth Corp, Pila Pharma AB and Vernalis Plc.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/246987 . AND if you have enquire before buying this report visit at www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/246987 .
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Cough – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cough (Respiratory), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Browse this full report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/cough-pipeline-review-h1-2017 .
The Cough (Respiratory) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cough and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 1, 6, 9, 2 and 4 respectively.
Cough (Respiratory) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Request a sample for this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/246987 .
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cough (Respiratory).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cough (Respiratory) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cough (Respiratory) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Cough (Respiratory) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cough (Respiratory)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Cough (Respiratory).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cough (Respiratory) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
List of Figures
Number of Products under Development for Cough, H1 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2017
Number of Products by Targets, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Targets, H1 2017
Number of Products by Mechanism of Actions, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Actions, H1 2017
Number of Products by Routes of Administration, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Routes of Administration, H1 2017
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Types, H1 2017
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research