DETAILED REPORT WITH TABLE OF CONTENTS: https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/reports/1092909-coronary-artery-disease-cad-ischemic-heart-disease-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease. CAD happens when the arteries that supply blood to heart muscle become hardened and narrowed. This is due to the buildup of cholesterol and other material, called plaque, on their inner walls. This buildup is called atherosclerosis. As it grows, less blood can flow through the arteries. As a result, the heart muscle can’t get the blood or oxygen it needs. This can lead to chest pain (angina) or a heart attack. Most heart attacks happen when a blood clot suddenly cuts off the hearts’ blood supply, causing permanent heart damage. The most common symptom of coronary artery disease is angina, or chest pain. Other symptoms include shortness of breath, palpitations, a faster heartbeat, weakness or dizziness, nausea and sweating.
Global Markets Direct’s Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 3, 17, 7, 18 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in IND/CTA Filed and Discovery stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease) (Cardiovascular) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
About Reports and Markets
Reports and Markets is part of the Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Are you mastering your market? Do you know what the market potential is for your product, who the market players are and what the growth forecast is? We offer standard global, regional or country specific market research studies for almost every market you can imagine.
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing