Big Market Research added Latest Research Report titled” Global COPD and Asthma Drugs Industry 2022 Market Research Report” to its Large Report database.
Do Enquiry for Sample Report: http://bit.ly/2nEdu5l
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease blocking the airways of the lungs because of the inflammation, mucus production, tighten of muscles. The general symptoms are coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and/or chest tightness and majorly these symptoms are closely related to the physical activity. There are different types of asthma, exercise-induced bronchoconstriction(EIB), allergic asthma, occupational asthma, childhood asthma. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is also respiratory disease which causes obstructions and difficulty in breathing, the primary cause of COPD is tobacco smoking and chemical flumes, dust, air pollution are minor causes of the disease. Major symptoms are long lasting cough, mucus that comes out along with cough, shortness of breath.
The world COPD and Asthma Drugs Market is expected to reach $50,359 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 3.7% from 2016 to 2022. Increase in prevalence of asthma and COPD, increase in world ageing population, technological advancement in the treatment of asthma and COPD, growth in initiatives implemented by the government and non-government associations for rise in health awareness play a pivotal role in the growth of the global COPD and asthma drug market.
The world asthma and COPD drugs market is segmented based on disease and medication class and geography. On the basis of disease, the market is segmented into COPD and asthma. Based on medication class, the world asthma and COPD drug market is segmented into combination products, short acting beta agonists (SABA), long acting beta agonists (LABA), inhaled corticosteroids (ICS), leukotriene antagonists (LTA), anticholinergics and others. And geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the asthma and COPD drug market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the asthma and COPD drug market, by medication class, helps in the treatment of asthma and COPD diseases.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographic regions.
- Key market players within the asthma and COPD drug market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predicts the competitive outlook of global asthma and COPD drug market.
- Key market segments
- The world COPD and asthma drug market is segmented by medication class, disease and geography.
MARKET BY DISEASES
MARKET BY MEDICATION CLASS
- Combination Products
- Relvar/Breo Ellipta
- Leukotriene Antagonists (LTA)
- Inhaled Corticosteroids (ICS)
- Short Acting Beta Agonists(SABA)
- Long Acting Beta Agonists (LABA)
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Novartis AG.
- Merck & Co.
- Abbott Laboratories.
- Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Roche Holding AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries.
- Vectura Group
Other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Aerovance Inc.
- Alkermes Inc.
- Almirall SA
- Genentech Inc.
- Sepracor, Inc.
- Skyepharma plc
Do Enquiry for Discount: http://bit.ly/2o4pzUl
About Big Market Research:
Big Market Research uniqueness lies in its highly ethical reports at economical rates because we value your relationship and growth more than money. Your growth is our aim.
Our strength is in our research analysts who with their proactive approach can source best and correct information which can be detrimental in organizations success. We follow six sigma standards leaving no scope for error.