Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Contact Dermatitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) pipeline landscape.
Contact dermatitis is a type of skin inflammation that occurs when substances touching skin cause irritation or an allergic reaction. Signs and symptoms of contact dermatitis include red rash or bumps, dry, cracked, red patches, which may resemble a burn and pain or tenderness. There are two types of contact dermatitis; irritant and allergic. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type, is caused by contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, fabric softeners, solvents, or other chemicals. The reaction usually looks like a burn. Allergic contact dermatitis is an itchy skin condition caused by an allergic reaction to allergen. Treatment includes oral corticosteroids and antihistamines to relieve intense itching.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Contact Dermatitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases
The Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Contact Dermatitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 3 and 7 respectively.
Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Contact Dermatitis (Dermatology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Contact Dermatitis – Overview
Contact Dermatitis – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Contact Dermatitis – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Contact Dermatitis – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc
Brickell Biotech Inc
Dr. August Wolff GmbH & Co KG Arzneimittle
Edesa Biotech Inc
Hapten Sciences Inc
ILiAD Biotechnologies LLC
Marinomed Biotechnologie GmbH
Signum Dermalogix Inc
Contact Dermatitis – Drug Profiles
AAT-008 – Drug Profile
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: