Detailed analysis of the “MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology-Global Analysis and Market Forecasts” helps to understand the various types of Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Machine products that are currently in use, along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
Companion diagnostics is synonymous with personalized, stratified, and precision medicine, and heralds a new era of treatment in which a patients’ treatment will become increasingly individualized. A companion diagnostic test is defined as an in vitro diagnostic device or imaging tool whose use allows the safe application of a therapy. In practice, this involves measuring the expression or presence of a specific biomarker that is linked to a disease condition or therapy in order to ascertain how a patient will respond to a particular treatment. A relatively narrow range of core technologies is used for companion diagnostic tests, based around the detection of nucleic acids (such as DNA) or proteins (such as cell surface receptors).
This report focuses on the companion diagnostic testing markets in the US, five major European markets (5EU: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK), Japan, and the future markets in China, India, and Brazil, to identify unmet needs in the global market, physician attitudes toward current companion diagnostic testing, and the future of companion diagnostic testing in the face of rapid technological advancement. The four major cancers covered in this report are breast cancer, colorectal cancer (CRC), non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and melanoma.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/240327 . AND if you have enquire before buying this report visit at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/240327 .
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future companion diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
– What is the competitive landscape of major players in the companion diagnostics space across different regions?
– What are the key, high growth markets that manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
– What are the unmet needs with the companion diagnostic tests currently on the market?
– What are the key factors influencing a physician to use companion diagnostic tests? What is physician perception and market outlook of these devices?
– What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of companion diagnostic testing?
– Competitive assessment: Currently marketed companion diagnostic products and evolving competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of unmet needs and adoption trends of different companion diagnostic tests
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
– Pipeline analysis: Emerging products and technologies.
– Annualized total companion diagnostic market volume and revenue by segment, and market outlooks by country from 2014-2023.
– Other key topics covered include strategic competitive assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, market dynamics, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global market
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage
– Track device sales in the global market from 2014-2023
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships
Request a sample for this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/240327 .
List of Tables
Table 1: Possible Companion Diagnostic Test Platform Technologies 14
Table 2: Regulatory Issues and Recalls, 2014-2016 40
Table 3: Mergers and Acquisitions, 2016 48
Table 4: Key Partnerships in 2016 49
Table 5: Breast Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests, 2016 56
Table 6: CRC Companion Diagnostic Tests, 2016 57
Table 7: Melanoma Companion Diagnostic Tests, 2016 58
Table 8: NSCLC Companion Diagnostic Tests, 2016 59
Table 9: Companion Diagnostic Tests Pipeline, 2014 60
Table 10: Key Clinical Trials Utilizing Companion Diagnostic Tests Linked to Specific Drug Therapies 61
Table 11: Company Profile – Abbott Laboratories 65
Table 12: Abbott Laboratories Portfolio Assessment, 2016 66
Table 13: SWOT Analysis – Abbott Laboratories 66
Table 14: Company Profile – Agilent Technologies 67
Table 15: Agilent Technologies Portfolio Assessment, 2016 68
Table 16: SWOT Analysis – Agilent Technologies 69
Table 17: Company Profile – bioMérieux 70
Table 18: bioMérieux Portfolio Assessment, 2016 70
Table 19: SWOT Analysis – bioMérieux 71
Table 20: Company Profile – Illumina 71
Table 21: SWOT Analysis – Illumina 72
Table 22: Company Profile – Leica 73
Table 23: Leica Portfolio Assessment, 2016 73
Table 24: SWOT Analysis – Leica 74
Table 25: Company Profile – Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher Scientific) 75
Table 26: Life Technologies Portfolio Assessment, 2016 75
Table 27: SWOT Analysis – Life Technologies 76
Table 28: Company Profile – Qiagen 77
Table 29: Qiagen Portfolio Assessment, 2016 77
Table 30: SWOT Analysis – Qiagen 78
Table 31: Company Profile – Roche 79
Table 32: Roche Portfolio Assessment, 2016 80
Table 33: SWOT Analysis – Roche 81
Table 34: Breast Cancer Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume (thousands), 2014-2023 82
Table 35: CRC Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume (thousands), 2014-2023 84
Table 36: Melanoma Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume (thousands), 2014-2023 86
Table 37: NSCLC Companion Diagnostic Testing Volume (thousands), 2014-2023 88…Continued
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research