Orbis Research: Statistical Analysis for “PharmaPoint: Colorectal Cancer-Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025” capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The report will assist reader with better understanding and decision making.
The colorectal cancer (CRC) market, considering the sales of both branded treatments and generic chemotherapy, is expected to experience a moderate growth between 2015 and 2025. The main drivers of growth will be the expected increased number of diagnosed CRC incidence, and the launch and uptake of premium-priced therapies. Traditionally, the CRC market has been dominated by two therapeutic classes: angiogenesis and EGFR inhibitors. However, the efficacy of these agents is limited by the insurgence of acquired resistance. Further, RAS mutant patients, who are not eligible to EGFR inhibitors, have a lower number of available treatment options and usually receive fewer lines of treatment compared with patients with RAS wild-type disease. The CRC competitive landscape is going to experience a substantial change, following the approval of pipeline agents exploiting novel mechanisms of actions, especially immunotherapy. Some pipeline drug developers have invested heavily in the identification of potential predictive biomarkers; therefore, these novel agents are expected to induce further patient stratification and to add complexity to the CRC treatment algorithm, which will be also reshaped by the discovery of the predictive value of tumor sidedness.
AB Science, Amgen, Array BioPharma, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Biocad, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, BTG International , Daiichi-Sankyo, Cleveland Biolabs, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Gradalis, Hutchinson Medi Pharma, Immunomedics, Immunovative Therapies, Jiangsu Hengrui, Merck KGaA, Merck & Co., Merrimack , Mologen, Novartis, PsiOxus therapeutics, Roche/Genentech, Sanofi, Sorrento , Sirtex, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma, Suzhou Zelgen, Symphogen, Taiho Pharmaceuticals, Takeda and Tracon Pharmaceuticals.
Key Questions Answered
– The CRC market is characterized by a number of unmet needs in the current treatments. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the pipeline drugs under development fulfil these unmet needs?
– The CRC market leader Avastin will experience competition from bevacizumab biosimilars, after its patent expiration in 2018. What will be the impact of bevacizumab biosimilars on the CRC market?
– Nine late-stage pipeline agents are going to enter the CRC market from 2017 onwards. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the CRC market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales, and why?
– The main driver of the growth of the CRC market will be the increasing CRC incident cases, which is attributed to the aging population.
– The second strongest driver will be the launch of several efficacious pipeline drugs in the metastatic setting, including immunotherapies that will enter the CRC landscape for the first time, and novel molecular-targeted agents, such as BRAF-targeted therapies.
– To gain approval and obtain reimbursement, it is essential for pipeline drugs to demonstrate higher efficacy, in terms of overall survival (OS), compared with available agents. For this reason, almost all the new agents are expected to be positioned in the second- and third-line settings, in which the standard-of-care hurdle is lower.
– The entrance of these agents in the CRC market will intensify the competition in the second-line metastatic setting onwards, which will be worsen by the launch of bevacizumab biosimilars, starting in 2018.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/260282 . AND if you have enquire before buying this report visit at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/260282 .
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Stage Definitions for Colorectal Cancer 33
Table 2: Symptoms of CRC 34
Table 3: Prognosis for Colon and Rectal Cancer 35
Table 4: Risk Factors and Comorbidities For CRC 38
Table 5: 8MM, Five-Year Relative Survival (%) 43
Table 6: 8MM, Sources Used to Forecast the Diagnosed Incidence of CRC 44
Table 7: 8MM, Sources Used to Forecast the Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of CRC 45
Table 8: 8MM, Sources of CRC Cancer Stage at Diagnosis 45
Table 9: 8MM, Sources of Genetic Mutations 47
Table 10: 8MM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC (N), Both Sexes, Ages ≥18 Years, 2015-2025 58
Table 11: 8MM, Age-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC (N), Both Sexes, Row (%), 2015 59
Table 12: 8MM, Sex-Specific Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC (N), Ages ≥18 Years, Row (%), 2015 61
Table 13: 8MM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC by Cancer Stage at Diagnosis (N), Ages ≥18 Years, Row (%), 2015 64
Table 14: 8MM, Diagnosed Incident Cases of CRC by Type of Genetic Mutation (N), Both Sexes, Ages ≥18 Years, 2015 65
Table 15: 8MM, Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of CRC (N), Both Sexes, Ages ≥18 Years, 2015-2025 66
Table 16: Treatment Guidelines for CRC 77
Table 17: Most Prescribed Neoadjuvant/Adjuvant Regimens for Early-Stage Colon and Rectal Cancer in the 8MM, 2016 78
Table 18: Most Prescribed Targeted Therapies for mCRC, by Segment in the 8MM, 2016 79
Table 19: Country Profile – US 97
Table 20: Country Profile – France 102
Table 21: Country Profile – Germany 106
Table 22: Country Profile – Italy 110
Table 23: Country Profile – Spain 114
Table 24: Country Profile – UK 118
Table 25: Country Profile – Japan 122
Table 26: Country Profile – China 127
Table 27: Leading Treatments for CRC, 2016 132
Table 28: Product Profile – Avastin 135
Table 29: Summary of the Results from the AVF2107 Trial of Avastin Plus IFL 139
Table 30: Summary of the Results from the CALGB 80405 and FIRE-3 Trials of Avastin/Erbitux plus Chemotherapy 141
Request a sample for this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/260282 .
– Overview of CRC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized CRC therapeutics market revenue, cost of therapy, and treatment usage pattern data in 8 patient segments, forecast from 2015 to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the CRC therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global CRC therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CRC therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global CRC therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the global CRC therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research