Cognitive Impairment associated with Schizophrenia
A cognitive decline in a person suffering from schizophrenia is a very common occurrence. Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that is characterized by drastic changes in a person’s thinking, emotional state and mental stability and often leads to hallucinations and paranoia. It causes cognitive impairment wherein it affects the process of thinking and the memory of the affected person. But this cognitive impairment caused due to the onset of schizophrenia is very difficult to detect. These impairments in the cognition of the person suffering from schizophrenia can be diagnosed only through various tests known as neuropsychological tests.
Click here to Get free PDF Sample : http://www.marketresearchglobe.com/request-sample/243402
Schizophrenics develop a dysfunctional process of thinking. For instance they might face difficulty in understanding and processing what is being said to them or what is happening around them. Since they cannot decipher situations around them they also find it difficult to make decisions. Lapses in memory or hard time in remembering things is one of the major cognitive impairments seen in schizophrenics.
A very common sign or symptom of cognitive impairment in patients of schizophrenia is anosognosia. Anosognosia is the inability in people suffering from schizophrenia to recognise their own disorder. Schizophrenics are often completely unaware that something is wrong with them. They do not understand what is happening to them and often think that they are as normal and healthy as the next person. This complete lack of awareness can often cause severe implications since they fail to understand how serious their mental condition is. This can lead to problems when they are being treated for the disorder since they often end refusing treatment as they are under the false impression that nothing is wrong with them.
Schizophrenics also often have a hard time paying attention or concentrating on particular tasks at hand. They fail to complete their daily chores and end up leaving everything half done. These cognitive impairments associated with schizophrenia are highly severe and tend to come in the way of living a normal life. It can lead to stress and an inability to have a personal, professional and social life.
The Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 6, 10, 16 and 2 respectively.
Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cognitive Impairment Associated With Schizophrenia (CIAS) (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Follow Us :
Twitter : https://twitter.com/marketrglobe