Big Market Research include new market research report” Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Market in the Global 2017-2022” to its huge collection of research reports.
Nausea and vomiting is one of the common side effects of chemotherapy in the cancer patients. Because of such side effects the patient population either refuse or deferment the therapeutic chemotherapy treatment for cancer.
The Global Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting Market was valued at $1,663 million in 2015, and is estimated to reach $2, 659 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. At present, pharmaceutical companies are increasingly investing in the further discovery of CINV drugs through focused clinical research studies. Increase in adoption of chemotherapeutic drugs is directly linked to the growth of the CINV drugs market. It is estimated that in 2016 approximately 1.6 million new cases of cancer will be diagnosed with breast, lung and bronchus cancer as most common along all the types in addition to existing number of cancer patients.
The global CINV market is segmented into patient pool type and geography. The patient pool type is segmented into namely Aloxi (palonosetron), Kytril Generic (Granisetron), Emend (aprepitant), Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC and Others. Among the segments, the Netupitant Palonosetron market is expected to witness the fastest growth, globally during the forecast period 2016-2022.
Do Enquiry for Sample Report: http://bit.ly/2nRWsS2
- The study provides in-depth analysis of the CINV market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The study provides analysis of key market dynamics, which influence the adoption of CINV drugs
- The report provides a quantitative analysis for the period of 2014–2022 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing opportunities in the industry.
- Extensive analysis of the global market helps understand cancer inducing Nausea and vomiting drugs developed and marketed by the key companies.
- Competitive intelligence of market players highlights the business practices and trends across various regions.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
Patient Pool Type
- Aloxi, Kytril
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Helsinn Holding S.A.
- Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Tesaro, Inc
Do Enquiry for Discount: http://bit.ly/2o4vVTL
About Big Market Research:
Big Market Research uniqueness lies in its highly ethical reports at economical rates because we value your relationship and growth more than money. Your growth is our aim.
Our strength is in our research analysts who with their proactive approach can source best and correct information which can be detrimental in organizations success. We follow six sigma standards leaving no scope for error.