Orbis Research: Statistical Analysis for “Cardiac Markers Rapid Tests and Point of Care-South America Analysis and Market Forecasts”capacity, production, production value, cost/profit, supply/demand and import/export. The report will assist reader with better understanding and decision making.
Point-of-care testing (POCT), also known as bedside testing, near-patient testing, or decentralized laboratory testing, is an emerging specialty within in vitro diagnostics (IVD). POCT is one of the most rapidly growing areas in IVD, both due to the drive to increase efficiency and therefore improve patient care, and as a result of significant technological advances. Developments in fluid handling, microchip technology, and improved manufacturing processes are improving sensitivity and enabling miniaturization of point-of-care (POC) diagnostic platforms.
Abbott Point of Care
In recent years, manufacturers have worked to overthrow the image of poor sensitivity and unreliable results previously associated with POCT. Despite several recalls linked to erroneous results, there has been a significant improvement in analytic technologies, which in some cases match the performance of central laboratory testing. These tests have the potential to improve outcomes in primary and acute care by optimizing healthcare delivery to support more patient-centered approaches, and allow for more rapid treatment of patients. Along with the emergence of promising new POC technologies, and pressures to reduce cost and improve the quality of healthcare delivered, GlobalData anticipates the cardiac marker POC market is poised for growth during the forecast period.
This report focuses on the POC diagnostics market in the South American market (Brazil). In this report, GlobalData evaluates the currently marketed POC products, identifies the unmet needs in each market, analyzes market dynamics, and provides an understanding of physicians’ adoption trends for different types of POC products. In order to successfully take advantage of the growing POC diagnostics market, manufacturers are required to adopt strategies that address the current unmet needs, and to concentrate on demonstrating the clinical value of their products, to drive physician adoption.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/228320 . AND if you have enquire before buying this report visit at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/228320 .
Some Points from List of Tables:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Sales of Cardiac Marker POC and Rapid Tests
2.2 Market Opportunities
2.3 Key Players in the Cardiac Marker POCT Market
2.4 Cardiac Marker POCT Market Outlook
2.5 What Do Physicians Think?
3.1 POC Diagnostics Overview
3.3 Related Reports
4 Market Opportunities
4.1 Unmet Needs
4.1.1 Improved Reliability of Tests Outside Controlled Testing Environments
4.1.2 Data Management
4.1.3 Evidence of Cost-Effectiveness or Improved Patient Outcomes
4.1.4 Markers for Myocardial Ischemia
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Fast Turnaround Time
4.2.2 Use of POC Troponin Testing in Pre-hospital Settings
4.2.3 Increased Uptake of D-Dimer Testing
4.2.4 CLIA-Waived Status for POCT
4.2.5 Rising Prevalence of Diseases
4.3 Market Barriers
4.3.1 Management of POCT
4.3.2 Disruption to Traditional Ways of Working
4.3.3 Competition with Laboratory Tests
4.3.4 Regulatory Compliance
4.3.5 Cost and Reimbursement
4.3.6 Low Uptake of Novel Biomarkers
5 Market Access
5.1 Reimbursement Trends
5.2 Regulatory Issues and Recalls
5.3 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Key Partnerships
6 Competitive Assessment
6.1 Company Share Analysis
6.2 Major Players
6.2.1 Abbott Point of Care
6.2.3 LSI Medience
6.2.4 Philips Healthcare
6.2.5 Radiometer Medical
6.2.6 Response Biomedical
6.2.7 Roche Diagnostics
6.2.8 Siemens Healthineers
6.2.9 Trinity Biotech
7 Pipeline Assessment
7.2 Troponin Tests
7.3 BNP Tests
7.4 Panel Tests
7.5 Other Biomarkers
8 Procedure Trends
8.1 Troponin Tests
8.2 B-Type Natriuretic Peptide Tests
8.3 Other Cardiac Marker Tests
Request a sample for this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/228320 .
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future cardiac marker rapid test and POC market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the South American market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that cardiac marker rapid test and POC manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of cardiac marker rapid test and POC devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for cardiac marker rapid test and POCT?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the cardiac marker rapid test and POCT market?
– Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
– Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
– Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the South American cardiac marker rapid test and POC market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
– “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research