The BRIC Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC generics market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the generics industry and had a total market value of $87.2 billion in 2016. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 15.5% over the 2012-16 period.
– Within the generics industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $63.1 billion in 2016. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $13.3, $7.0, and $3.9 billion, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the generics industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $104.9 billion in 2021, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $25.8, $9.6 and $4.1 billion, respectively.
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the BRIC generics market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the BRIC generics market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC generics market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the BRIC generics market?
Get Sample @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/244420 .
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC generics market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC generics market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
List of Table:
Table 1: BRIC generics industry, revenue($bn), 2012-21
Table 2: BRIC generics industry, revenue($bn), 2012-16
Table 3: BRIC generics industry, revenue($bn), 2016-21
Table 4: Brazil generics market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Table 5: Brazil generics market volume: % of total pharma volume, 2012–16
Table 6: Brazil generics market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2016
Table 7: Brazil generics market value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Table 8: Brazil generics market volume forecast: % of total pharma volume, 2016–21
Table 9: Brazil size of population (million), 2012–16
Table 10: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 11: Brazil gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2012–16
Table 12: Brazil inflation, 2012–16
Table 13: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2012–16
Table 14: Brazil exchange rate, 2012–16
Table 15: China generics market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019