Scope of the report:
– Market size and company share data for Surgical Generators market segments – Argon Plasma Coagulation Generators, Electrosurgical RF Generators, Electrocautery Generators and Ultrasonic Generators.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2009 to 2016 and forecast to 2023.
– 2016 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil Surgical Generators market.
– Key players covered include Olympus Corporation, Medtronic plc and Others.
GlobalData’s new report, “Brazil Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2023″, provides key market data on the Brazil Surgical Generators market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and and average prices (USD) within market segments – Argon Plasma Coagulation Generators, Electrosurgical RF Generators, Electrocautery Generators and Ultrasonic Generators.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
Bovie Medical Corporation
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/249753 .
Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Surgical Generators Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 Surgical Generators Market, Brazil 6
3.1 Surgical Generators Market, Brazil, Revenue ($m), 2009-2016 6
3.2 Surgical Generators Market, Brazil, Revenue ($m), 2016-2023 8
3.3 Surgical Generators Market, Brazil, Volume (Units), 2009-2016 10
3.4 Surgical Generators Market, Brazil, Volume (Units), 2016-2023 12
3.5 Surgical Generators Market, Brazil, Average Price ($), 2009-2023 14
3.6 Surgical Generators Market, Brazil, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2016 16
3.7 Surgical Generators Market, Brazil, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2016 17
4 Overview of Key Companies in Brazil, Surgical Generators Market 19
4.1 Medtronic Plc 19
4.1.1 Company Overview 19
4.2 Olympus Corporation 19
4.2.1 Company Overview 19
4.3 ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH 19
4.3.1 Company Overview 19
4.4 ConMed Corporation 20
4.4.1 Company Overview 20
4.5 Bovie Medical Corporation 20
4.5.1 Company Overview 20
5 Appendix 21
5.1 Research Methodology 22
5.1.1 Coverage 22
5.1.2 Secondary Research 22
5.1.3 Primary Research 23
5.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting 24
5.1.5 Company Share Analysis 25
5.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis 26
5.1.7 Benchmarking 26
5.2 GlobalData Consulting 26
5.3 Contact Us 27
5.4 Disclaimer 27