The global biologics market is anticipated to reach USD 399.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Introduction of targeted therapies coupled with rising adoption of patient centric personalized medicine anticipated to fuel demand. Ever-increasing understanding of the cell physiology and stress, as well as the factors involved in protein production and heterologous gene expressions have empowered the use of different living factories.
These living factories are the prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. Enhancement of drug functionality through achieving successful protein folding and post-translational modifications is supportive for projected progress rate.
Browse Detail Report with TOC @
Moreover, rising adoption of biopharmaceuticals over chemically synthesized molecules is expected to propel revenue generation significantly. In addition to this, presence of several metabolic disorders that can be treated through the use of biologics is attributive to influence demand.
Combination of advanced bioengineering technologies for biopharmaceutical production is expected to boost progress in pharmaceutical industry. With recent advances in automation, the selection process can be done through high throughput screening (HTS) system for selection of viable clones.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Aforementioned method enables robust production of biopharmaceutical products by obtaining high-producing cell line. Advances with respect to upstream and downstream processing would directly translate into the growth in revenue for this market at a larger level.
However, development of biosimilars is expected to restrain the biologics year on year growth to certain extent. Although, the regulatory approval pathway for these products is not framed yet some drug manufacturers are opting to invest in the development of biobetters.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Microbial expression systems dominated the market with respect to biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Presence of substantial number of products manufactured through the use of microbial sources can be attributed for largest share
- Higher usage of monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of different diseases responsible for revenue generation
- Moreover, pipeline drugs in the phase of development anticipated to bolster growth
- Significant development pertaining to vaccines and increasing adoption anticipated to fuel progress
- Oncology dominated over a decade and is expected to sustain its share over the forecast period.
- Introduction of novel biologics with high efficacy coupled with the augmenting incidences of cancer is the vital impact rendering factor.
- Substantial sales of biologics in the U.S. can be attributed for the largest share of North American market.
- Established participants are implementing the manufacture of complex moieties in-house, which pronounces for the larger share of in-house manufacturing.
- Asia Pacific is projected to showcase fastest growth in the coming years.
- Increasing penetration of the biologics in the developing economies is expected to contribute in the projected growth.
- Moreover, the university based projects implemented herein are attributive for the projected growth.
- Key players contributing in this market are F Hoffman La Roche, Samsung Biologics, Celltrion, Pfizer Inc., Amgen, Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi, Abbvie Inc., Merck & Co. Inc, Addgene, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., and Eli Lilly & Company.
- These participants are investing in the hybrid business models through providing technology and service platforms.
- Such milestones and royalties from partnered programs enables the cash flow generation which can be utilized in proprietary R&D.
Browse More Pharmaceutical Related Market Research Reports:
• Alternative And Complementary Medicine Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2013-2025 –
• Gout Therapeutics Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Phone Number 1-800-489-3075
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/