Introduction of targeted therapies coupled with rising adoption of patient centric personalized medicine anticipated to fuel demand. Ever-increasing understanding of the cell physiology and stress, as well as the factors involved in protein production and heterologous gene expression has empowered the use of different living factories.
These living factories are the prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. Enhancement of drug functionality through achieving successful protein folding and post-translational modifications is supportive for projected progress rate.
Moreover, rising adoption of biopharmaceuticals over chemically synthesized molecules is expected to propel revenue generation significantly. In addition to this, presence of several metabolic disorders that can be treated through the use of biologics is attributive to influence demand.
The report “Biologics Market Analysis By Source (Microbial, Mammalian), By Products (Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Recombinant Proteins, Antisense, RNAi, & Molecular Therapy), By Disease Category, By Manufacturing, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/biologics-market
Combination of advanced bioengineering technologies for biopharmaceutical production is expected to boost progress in pharmaceutical industry. With recent advances in automation, the selection process can be done through high throughput screening (HTS) system for selection of viable clones.
Aforementioned method enables robust production of biopharmaceutical products by obtaining high-producing cell line. Advances with respect to upstream and downstream processing would directly translate into the growth in revenue for this market at a larger level.
However, development of biosimilars is expected to restrain the biologics year on year growth to certain extent. Although, the regulatory approval pathway for these products is not framed yet some drug manufacturers are opting to invest in the development of biobetters.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ www.radiantinsights.com/research/biologics-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Microbial expression systems dominated the market with respect to biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- Presence of substantial number of products manufactured through the use of microbial sources can be attributed for largest share
- Higher usage of monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of different diseases responsible for revenue generation
- Moreover, pipeline drugs in the phase of development anticipated to bolster growth
- Significant development pertaining to vaccines and increasing adoption anticipated to fuel progress
- Oncology dominated over a decade and is expected to sustain its share over the forecast period.
- Introduction of novel biologics with high efficacy coupled with the augmenting incidences of cancer is the vital impact rendering factor.
- Substantial sales of biologics in the U.S. can be attributed for the largest share of North American market.
- Established participants are implementing the manufacture of complex moieties in-house, which pronounces for the larger share of in-house manufacturing.
- Asia Pacific is projected to showcase fastest growth in the coming years.
- Increasing penetration of the biologics in the developing economies is expected to contribute in the projected growth.
- Moreover, the university based projects implemented herein are attributive for the projected growth.
- Key players contributing in this market are F Hoffman La Roche, Samsung Biologics, Celltrion, Pfizer Inc., Amgen, Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi, Abbvie Inc., Merck & Co. Inc, Addgene, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., and Eli Lilly & Company.
- These participants are investing in the hybrid business models through providing technology and service platforms.
- Such milestones and royalties from partnered programs enables the cash flow generation which can be utilized in proprietary R&D.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Medical Foods Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medical-foods-market
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Therapeutics Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-nsclc-therapeutics-market
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519