Latest report indicates that global spending on Big Data technology is expected to surpass $57 Billion by the end of 2017.
Originally used as a term to describe datasets whose size is beyond the ability of traditional databases, the scope of Big Data has significantly expanded over the years. Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyze large and variable collections of data, to solve complex problems.
Amid the proliferation of real-time data from sources such as mobile devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data has found a host of vertical market applications, ranging from fraud detection to scientific R&D.
Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. Research estimates that Big Data investments will account for over $57 Billion in 2017 alone. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next three years.
Download Free Sample at https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/538154
The “Big Data Market: 2017 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2017 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 14 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
The report features the present scenario of the Big Data ecosystem across major geographic segments Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin & Central America, Middle East & Africa, North America and Western Europe along with an analysis of 73 country level markets for the demand of Big Data across each of these regions.
The report covers the competitive landscape of the market with the profiles some of the major participants in the Big Data market along with the analysis of the main market trends and business strategies.
Check Discount at https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/538154
Key Players: Accenture, Adobe Systems, BAE Systems, Baidu, Booz Allen Hamilton, Cisco Systems, Dell EMC, Ericsson, Fujitsu, IBM Corporation, IEEE, Infosys, Juniper Networks, Microsoft Corporation, NTT Data Corporation and many more.
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Hardware, Software & Professional Services
– Professional Services
– Storage & Compute Infrastructure
– Networking Infrastructure
– Hadoop & Infrastructure Software
– Analytic Platforms & Applications
– Cloud Platforms
– Professional Services
– Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation
– Banking & Securities
– Defense & Intelligence
– Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
– Smart Cities & Intelligent Buildings
– Manufacturing & Natural Resources
– Web, Media & Entertainment
– Public Safety & Homeland Security
– Public Services
– Retail, Wholesale & Hospitality
– Utilities & Energy
Buy Copy Directly at https://marketreportscenter.com/buy-now?sku=SNSAPR241701
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the Big Data ecosystem?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors and what are their strategies?
– How much are vertical enterprises investing in Big Data?
– What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics?
– Which countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments?
The report has the following key findings:
– In 2017, Big Data vendors will pocket over $57 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next four years, eventually accounting for over $76 Billion by the end of 2020.
– As part of wider plans to revitalize their economies, countries across the world are incorporating legislative initiatives to capitalize on Big Data. For example, the Japanese government is engaged in developing intellectual property protection and dispute resolution frameworks for Big Data assets, in a bid to encourage data sharing and accelerate the development of domestic industries.
– By the end of 2017, Research estimates that as much as 30% of all Big Data workloads will be processed via cloud services as enterprises seek to avoid large-scale infrastructure investments and security issues associated with on-premise implementations.
– The vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as computer hardware giant Dell’s $60 Billion merger with data storage specialist EMC.
About Market Reports Center;
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable.
Market Reports Center currently has more than 4,00,000 plus titles and 50+ Publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Construction, Agriculture, Food, Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center